gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 07:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  prices
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: prices  (Read 1591 times)

Offline mark.hogan63@ntlworld.com

• Curb Endo
  • boysie is my name
  • Rated:
prices
« on: December 27, 2014, 05:54 PM »
hi, i  would like to know how much and if i could pick up a nomura or jmc frame and forks. thanks :) :) :)
never grow old too fast, do not settle into middle age!

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: prices
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 06:26 PM »
hi, i  would like to know how much and if i could pick up a nomura or jmc frame and forks. thanks :) :) :)

Mark, as you'll find out, on the forum, generally prices that members sell their stuff for are fairly accurate and a true representation of what things are worth, as a majority of members here are regarded as experts within the hobby, so know exactly how much stuff is worth.

However, there are many factors to consider when buying. For a start, SST holders when selling bits won't inflate the price to cover fees (like eBay). You'll notice too that many sellers also add 'if I'm out on price lmk', this is possibly because they may not be too sure of what the item is worth that they are selling. Also, you will get sellers that expect their money back for what they paid for it, but who's to say that they didn't pay over the odds initially.

It's a tricky one to gauge, especially with more obscure stuff like Nomura's and JMC's.

One thing you can be sure of, us there's very little chance of you getting fleeced on  :radbmxsmilie::feebay: on the other hand, be prepared to get your pants pulled down.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Bfellows

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 06:32 PM »
You always need a cheese option......

• Curb Endo
  • boysie is my name
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 07:01 PM »

Mark, as you'll find out, on the forum, generally prices that members sell their stuff for are fairly accurate and a true representation of what things are worth, as a majority of members here are regarded as experts within the hobby, so know exactly how much stuff is worth.

However, there are many factors to consider when buying. For a start, SST holders when selling bits won't inflate the price to cover fees (like eBay). You'll notice too that many sellers also add 'if I'm out on price lmk', this is possibly because they may not be too sure of what the item is worth that they are selling. Also, you will get sellers that expect their money back for what they paid for it, but who's to say that they didn't pay over the odds initially.

It's a tricky one to gauge, especially with more obscure stuff like Nomura's and JMC's.

One thing you can be sure of, us there's very little chance of you getting fleeced on  :radbmxsmilie::feebay: on the other hand, be prepared to get your pants pulled down.
cheers

• Curb Endo
  • boysie is my name
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 07:05 PM »
Here you go....... brace yourself  ;D http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,173849.msg1745909.html#msg1745909
thought so, might do a jmc or ghp. nomura out of my league. lol

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 07:17 PM »
Here you go....... brace yourself  ;D http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,173849.msg1745909.html#msg1745909

Markyp is selling a GHP in the next few weeks I think.  :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

• Curb Endo
  • boysie is my name
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 07:23 PM »

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 10:10 AM »

Markyp is selling a GHP in the next few weeks I think.  :daumenhoch:
sweet. :daumenhoch:

Thats sold  :daumenhoch:

Drop me a PM mate, I have the obscure stuff you're looking for.

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 11:37 AM »
If you really want a Nomura you will pay BIG. £5000 should just about cover a 24" frame.
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  prices

gfxgfx
gfx gfx