gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Newest toys to collection.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Newest toys to collection.  (Read 943 times)

Offline Doug81

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Newest toys to collection.
« on: December 18, 2014, 03:07 AM »
I've been off here for a long time but been baging a couple of new toys to the collection......

1st one was a 16" burner. really good apart from past owner attacking it with paint and stickers.....

2nd one I've just got and havn't even been home to see it yet.My mate picked it up for me, I havn't got a clue what it is though.... Any suggestions..?? Looks to have some good bits on it, Cant wait to get home and see it........ ;)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Newest toys to collection.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 07:13 AM »
those bars need to come back on that orange one, should be inline with the forks.  if it feels too small like that then it is too small  :daumenhoch:

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28 PM »
Nice couple of riders there.  :)

Offline bmxband1t77

• Cherry Picker
  • '77 a good year (Star Wars-Punk) but not my DOB.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 02:48 PM »
those bars need to come back on that orange one, should be inline with the forks.  if it feels too small like that then it is too small  :daumenhoch:

true they a a tad forward but ive always run my bars vertical, mebbe its just me but i like a twitchy front end!

Offline Doug81

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 12:06 AM »

Yeah they look a tad far forward, Like I say though, I havn't even seen it yet other than the photos you guys see... Hopfully I get off this tin can tomorrow so will be able to get  better look at it and maybe even try suss out what the hell it is......!! :-\  For the price I paid I couldn't really say no,And the kids Burner only cost me a tenner aswell,Hence why it found it's way into my garage.... :daumenhoch:

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 02:17 AM »
if the 16 inch burner is fine he should nt have any probs with straight bars on the bigger bike.  :LolLolLolLol:

cool bikes.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 07:20 AM »

true they a a tad forward but ive always run my bars vertical, mebbe its just me but i like a twitchy front end!

That's fine on Old school but with New school geometry the bars should be in line with the forks for the perfect feel.  if it feels too small like that then your frame IS to small

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 10:54 AM »
its the same with o/s.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Newest toys to collection.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx