gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 07:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro Rise of BMX Freestyle book 2 European Launch - House of Vans December 13th
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Rise of BMX Freestyle book 2 European Launch - House of Vans December 13th  (Read 686 times)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Guys I know a few of you already know about this date.

The book is big. 176 pages (the first was 144) and its packed with amazing imagery from largely unseen archives. Rider sections on Mat Hoffman, Moliterno etc. A dedicated race section, MTB, An interview with Haro only Pro Skater Jim Gray, plenty of good input from riders and most importantly, I dedicated a lot of space to a European Haro section. We have a box set option and also singles. The box set is a nice looking bundle though and there will be some favorable pricing on the night.

Imagery from Mark Noble, Peter Hawkins, Brad McDonald, Bill Hawkins, Dean Bradley etc...

The launch is on December 13th at the House of Vans in Lambeth, London SE1. All are welcome and although its wide open on numbers, please RSVP me so I can assess numbers etc. dom@harobikes.com

In addition to the book, we will have a couple of special guests in Dennis McCoy and Simon Tabron. both will ride a demo in the Vans indoor skate park alongside the UK Haro Team of Vinnie Mayne, Jack Clark, Dean Cueson and Angus Gough.

If you have any questions, drop them on the RSVP. In terms of bringing bikes, it should be fine although I am unsure on the security aspect so it may be at your own risk. We are launching here over the weekend so if I dont reply, its because I am buried with that event.

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Had a cheeky burger at HOV with vinnie the other week, lovely little chap

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
What a bummer  :(

The RADBMXMAS Party is the same night  :'( :'( :'(

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,177548
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline denzil

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
How do we got hold of this one Dom? Cheers.

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
What a bummer  :(

The RADBMXMAS Party is the same night  :'( :'( :'(

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,177548

Get everyone to come to this instead 👍

Everyone's a winner 😎

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Quite a list building up for this event from here in the UK and mainland Europe. Riders current and 80's, press, die hard fans, contest organizers, Vans crew and riders, and also a couple more special guests to announce next week.

RSVP dom@harobikes.com if you would like to attend. If I don't reply right away, don't worry, I will nearer.

Thanks guys

Dom

Offline welsh denny

• Curb Endo
  • 30+ years in the saddle.thank god for padded seats
  • Rated:
hope to make it to london with some of the welsh guys - will email to rsvp.

had my book thru today thanks to simon rathbone in the usa who got it signed last saturday at usa launch. rad book. well worth it.

signed by many (some signatures i can't figure out) but bob haro, simon tabron, kevin robinson,mat hoffman, marc mcglynn, mike dominguez, lee reynolds, - and inside windy osborn and

scott breitaupt. rad!  oh and i can't forget dom phipps himself. a job well done dom!!

postage wasn't cheap but well worth it .

as i ain't posted any pics for an age here's one of me doing a nourie the other summer on my proper dolomyte in cardiff.

get to london and support dom and this book. its rad!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro Rise of BMX Freestyle book 2 European Launch - House of Vans December 13th

gfxgfx
gfx gfx