gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  HUTCH IN THE STAR PAPER TODAY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HUTCH IN THE STAR PAPER TODAY  (Read 878 times)

robsta

HUTCH IN THE STAR PAPER TODAY
« on: August 22, 2006, 11:41 PM »
Did you all see Robbie Williams in the star newspaper today, on a Hutch Pro Raider.   You would have thought with all
his money he could have had a prostar. :LolLolLolLol: all the same nice to see one in such great nick.

theRuler

Re: HUTCH IN THE STAR PAPER TODAY
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:17 AM »
"retro" is fashionable right now

so an "80's" man on a bmx is apparently cool

it's no stranger than when it became cool to have a computer

QuadPaul

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 10:25 AM »
How long do we give it until supposedly that bike is for sale on the bay for a hugely inflated price???

theRuler

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 10:30 AM »
about six months before its on the bay for peanuts, when people shift towards another trend.

and then i will buy it for £11.75. and once again i will be some sad loner who collects bmx's that no one wants!

WizardWeb

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 09:32 PM »
His latest single is very 80's, so I'd be surprise if it's his and wasn't just supplied by the photographer / stylist.

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 11:04 AM »
about six months before its on the bay for peanuts, when people shift towards another trend.

and then i will buy it for £11.75. and once again i will be some sad loner who collects bmx's that no one wants!

lol that was in the sun on Monday. My mate rang and told me about it, untill then he was not interested in me collecting BMX. I know he thought it was a little bit sad. Now he has seen robbie williams on one in the paper he wants to know everything. Told him to fook off and get his own hobby, fooking sheep :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  HUTCH IN THE STAR PAPER TODAY

gfxgfx
gfx gfx