gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Show us your "lived in Bike" Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Show us your "lived in Bike" Thread  (Read 487 times)

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
Show us your "lived in Bike" Thread
« on: August 26, 2014, 10:14 AM »
This thread is for the most memorable and Favourite bike you either had as a lad or still have today. ... or maybe even that Recreation you built up of that bike you owned BITD.

The bike you went to the bike shop to buy those Red AME grips and came back with Black Mushrooms, the bike full of "Grab on" stickers amongst other timely goodness knows what on it.

Some of these bikes will have been Built to bling us all and now there a little less show bling and more lived in with bits and bobs on there.   :D
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

It's all changing now with this one.  "help"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:18 AM by BADDH »
Live life as young as you can, for as long as you can

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Show us your "lived in Bike" Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 10:58 AM »
I built this awhile back, All used parts. Rode once then sold

Almost a recreation of the Torker I had stolen as a teenager.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:53 PM by Gary72 »

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 06:54 PM »
 I've been building this for four years, it's slowly been progressing over time, just like I would've done as a kid, bits get swapped out and sometimes swapped back, wheels change, headset swap, cranks swap, various decal sets all done in a fashion of a 13 year year old boy, ie ooooooh that's shiney I like that, on it goes regardless of whether it's 'right'
It's now pretty rusty and the chromes not very happy anymore, but I love it just the way it is, it would take a hell of a lot to make me part with it

Offline solow79

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 09:30 PM »
The miles covered(and close calls with overtaking vehicles)  on this bike to get to ramps 2 towns away. Blew all the money I had on this. Sold to a 'friend' who never settled the balance on it.. Wish i could have another blast on it...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Show us your "lived in Bike" Thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx