gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 01:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BEWARE! EBAY NAME CHANGE!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BEWARE! EBAY NAME CHANGE!!  (Read 865 times)

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
BEWARE! EBAY NAME CHANGE!!
« on: August 18, 2014, 01:13 AM »
Now I cannot be 100 per cent sure but I am 99 per cent convinced that ebay scoundrel 9605deans who there has been many a thread about has changed his name to Absolute1980's. Same over priced, over polished tat and based in exactly the same area ? too much of a coincidence for me! He has given up using the term 'NEW OLD SCHOOL' but still dishonest descriptions trying to pass off over polished DC 880's as chrome ones  ::)
Anyone thinking about dealing with this guy treat with extreme caution as he is a scamming lowlife! I am also suspicious of a couple of other usernames on there too as if he is selling stuff from a girlfriends address somewhere else but can't be sure at the moment! more to follow.....
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: BEWARE! EBAY NAME CHANGE!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 07:17 AM »
You must be a mind reader as that's my thoughts.

How the fook can something used be called fooking new

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 07:36 AM »
Think there's three ebay seller's based around the Cannock area who all sell the same type of gear. The two you've mentioned and another I can't remember at the minute.  Like you say Damo, could be the same guy.  ::)
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 07:55 AM »
He sells the same stuff but I also think his feedback score is roughly the same.

Can't be 100% certain as just going from memory

Offline EDBANGER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 08:16 AM »
He didn't used to go by the name 80'skidjoe or something like that too did he?

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 08:29 AM »
I noticed the similar listings and different ebay accounts too. Seems like too much of a coincidence... Be careful out there people.

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 12:23 PM »
its the same bloke,same style of listings and he's reported me for calling the muggy c**t out.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 04:54 PM »
Think there's three ebay seller's based around the Cannock area who all sell the same type of gear. The two you've mentioned and another I can't remember at the minute.  Like you say Damo, could be the same guy.  ::)

Yup, Chargernokia is the other one. I am sure it is all the same fella. I suspect he even frequents RAD.   ::)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:27 PM by deeman »

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 05:02 PM »
Can't remember his Rad name but chargernokia is a member on here.  ???

"WWG1WGA"

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 05:09 PM »

Yup, Chargernokia is the other one. I am sure it is all the same fella. I suspect he even frequents RAD. All the same over polished crap at ridiculous prices.  ::)
I'm chargernokia, nothing to do with deans or absolute 80's and if you think any of my listings on eBay are misleading in any way ,please enlighten me

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 05:16 PM »
Deans changed his profile name to absoulute80s on 05/04/14

You don't need to be Columbo :police:

Just go to his feedback and click on User ID History on the right hand side :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:18 PM by That Swan Guy »
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 05:23 PM »

Yup, Chargernokia is the other one. I am sure it is all the same fella. I suspect he even frequents RAD. All the same over polished crap at ridiculous prices.  ::)
I'm chargernokia, nothing to do with deans or absolute 80's and if you think any of my listings on eBay are misleading in any way ,please enlighten me
I actually wasn't referring to you... just pointing out that you're a member here.  :daumenhoch:
Pretty sure there is three other ebay users from the Cannock area who've got better polishing skills than Mr Sheen.  :LolLolLolLol:

"WWG1WGA"

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 05:30 PM »

I actually wasn't referring to you... just pointing out that you're a member here.  :daumenhoch:
Pretty sure there is three other ebay users from the Cannock area who've got better polishing skills than Mr Sheen.  :LolLolLolLol:
:daumenhoch:

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 05:59 PM »

OOps, appears I was wrong on this occasion! my apologies Roger, no offence meant. Only trying to warn people who were unaware  :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 06:17 PM »

Fair play,no offence taken, cheers  :daumenhoch:

OOps, appears I was wrong on this occasion! my apologies Roger, no offence meant. Only trying to warn people who were unaware  :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 06:18 PM »
Fair play & no offence taken, cheers, Rog  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BEWARE! EBAY NAME CHANGE!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx