gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 05:54 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  CHROME REDLINE RL-20??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CHROME REDLINE RL-20??  (Read 13992 times)

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: CHROME REDLINE RL-20??
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2014, 07:21 PM »
OOOH that is looking sweet already! if you want rid of that fluted post let me know! Are you going for Peregrine Masters again or HP48's? or neither?!  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 01:38 PM »
Heh McQueen.

Is this the beauty you had on you fireplace of radness ;) That's gonna look very tasty when built up me thinks.

Did you see the RL20II's that all finished on flea bay last night? Made me pleased I got mine a while back :)

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2014, 08:43 AM »
Heh McQueen.

Is this the beauty you had on you fireplace of radness ;) That's gonna look very tasty when built up me thinks.

Did you see the RL20II's that all finished on flea bay last night? Made me pleased I got mine a while back :)
That's the one Faze 3. About 95% on the parts starting the build last week in October once the wife's away visiting her parents. I like a bit of piece and quiet. I saw the RL20's go on dogBay the other night - very strong prices. Pleased I got mine about a year ago, didn't pay that sort of money!!
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2014, 08:35 PM »
Heh McQueen.

That's the one Faze 3. About 95% on the parts starting the build last week in October once the wife's away visiting her parents. I like a bit of piece and quiet. I saw the RL20's go on dogBay the other night - very strong prices. Pleased I got mine about a year ago, didn't pay that sort of money!!

Me either McQueen, thank Christ. I knew they are pretty sought after, especially in the US, but like you say strong money. And they all needed some resto :P

Look forward to seeing's yours take shape then while the missus gives you some piece and quite :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  CHROME REDLINE RL-20??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx