gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  S&m s&m s&m
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: S&m s&m s&m  (Read 898 times)

Offline Ste

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
S&m s&m s&m
« on: June 26, 2014, 09:19 PM »
Scored a slightly beat up refined dirt bike,were these made after the next gens does anyone know,this was a cool find because I sold this frame to a customer when I worked in a the local shop so it's sweet to see it again,not my fav s&m ever but still s&m

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Re: S&m s&m s&m
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:52 PM »
Nice that Ste  :daumenhoch:

Them frames are called 'Dirtbike Classic' - came out in 2000 and I think they stopped making em in around 2003 with the wanking great gusset up front. They made Holmes Classics as well but they only did one year of em (2000) with the gusset.

That was you I waved at in the van the other day wonnit? Either that or I made a twat out of meself  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:56 PM by Dannywhac »
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:01 PM »
Forgot to ask - does it have the big old gusset around the chainstay/bottom bracket area? Also, what's the top-tube length cos they did longer ones after they discontinued the Holmes version  :daumenhoch:

And you need to pop over as I've still got that Redneck for you :)
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline Ste

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 07:00 AM »
Sweet thanks dan great info there ,didn't realise the Holmes in this version was only a limeted run,gutted as I sold a black version with origanal paint/decals to a friend in Brandon he still has it,so il try my luck soon  ::),this one does have the gusset at the chain stays mate a big gusset aswell haha..don't think il bother but do you know much about decals on these? Where was I in the van sorry I'm a daydreamer when I'm driving,I'm around on sat if ya in mate drop me a txt or a pm on here,got some nice bits to show ya,thanks again dude  8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  S&m s&m s&m

gfxgfx
gfx gfx