gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 02:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  help gt ?? got it today more piccis is this it??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: help gt ?? got it today more piccis is this it??  (Read 1989 times)

dannyboy

Re: help gt ?? got it today more piccis
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 09:37 PM »
wot do yuz reckon this is it ??[img][/img]

duncan

Re: help gt ?? got it today more piccis is this it??
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 01:04 AM »
Did you check out the links I PM'ed a while back - you'll see the frame is very likely to be MCS made.
There's always the possibility a far-eastern company copied the MCS design, but doubtful, no-one has said so far.

Your bike does look similar to many other makes, but unless you spot another bike with the same BB gusset and brake bridge design you should assume MCS rather than Scorpion, CW etc.
Forks are Akisu as you say, maybe added later when originals were lost?

The bike you posted above, it's impossible to tell unless you get closeups of the BB/brake bridge, the headtube gusset is different too.
There are bikeframes in the links I PM'ed that are exactly your frame, only differing because they have no headtube gusset. I'm guessing you just have a slightly different model.

Hopefully someone on this site or another will come up with a positive identification,
Best of luck.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 01:22 AM by duncan »

dannyboy

Re: help gt ?? got it today more piccis is this it??
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2006, 12:47 PM »
cheers bud  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  help gt ?? got it today more piccis is this it??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx