gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975630 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 06:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I'm after some selling advice..........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I'm after some selling advice..........  (Read 424 times)

Offline Bfellows

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
I'm after some selling advice..........
« on: June 06, 2014, 06:50 PM »
I've decided the Kuwahara Bravo KT is going to have to go as I've exceeded my freestyle bike allowance and it hurts my eyes.  My dilemma is that many of the parts - crank arms, power disc, stem, clamp etc are all Kuwahara stamped and with the exception of the crank I'm assuming came with the bike?

So do I:

A - Try to sell as a complete minus a couple of bits that i'll replace with similar as I need them for other projects (grips and pedals)?

B - Strip it to frame, forks, bars, standers and Kuwahara stamped bits and sell the rest separately?

C - Strip it completely and let someone else worry about getting the bits to finish in their own style?

Its not about getting as much money as I can back, more what you think would be the best way to get it sold.  My feeling is A, then B and avoid C?

Ta, Bert

You always need a cheese option......

griff

Re: I'm after some selling advice..........
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:08 PM »
It's your call mate as it's your stuff to do what you like with, but I think that's a very sporting way to go about it, especially as some of those bits would probably be tricky to find.
It annoys me when I see things like standers and forks sold separately from frames for max value

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 07:22 PM »
Always worth trying a sale as a complete first Bert. Much easier to sell when the parts are catalogue correct too in my opinion  :daumenhoch:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 10:22 PM »
Bert I reckon it should go as Frame Forks Bars standers and Seatpost pakage and then sell the rest of the parts seperately :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I'm after some selling advice..........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx