gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 01:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RADBury 2014, ride out
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RADBury 2014, ride out  (Read 499 times)

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • RADBury 1st May (Bank Holiday Sunday)
  • Rated:
RADBury 2014, ride out
« on: May 19, 2014, 01:46 PM »
Appreciate commitments change, it's this Sunday, bank holiday if you can still make it could you post on here for me, we got a lock in at my bar in the evening, all welcome to sleep where you fall, or turn up at my bar before event to drop sleeping bags, details are in the events and gathering section on here got quite a few coming 30-40 on fb and lent 10 of my bikes out to mates !!!!! So should be a good day out for a first time event, if you can make it for the day would be great, if you can stay over and enjoy RADstock in the evening with a karaoke competition and 80's all nighter even better so just post on here if you still coming or on the fb post I made, not both, don't confuse me!!!
Jono

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: RADBury 2014, ride out
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:04 PM »
It's looking doubtful for me sorry Ali, I've looked at trains etc, and your place is a logistical nightmare.  :'(

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 02:28 PM »
It's looking doubtful for me sorry Ali, I've looked at trains etc, and your place is a logistical nightmare.  :'(

Dan , get to Wigan mate , i think Tony is driving ..... jump in with us from there   ;)

It is a ballache to get too , i looked at the trains aswell .
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 02:36 PM »
I don't think i'll be staying over, but will be there all day, and until it starts to get messy! I'll be driving, so am happy to give someone a lift there & back if they need it. Got a bike rack, so no problem there.

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 02:55 PM »
I don't think i'll be staying over, but will be there all day, and until it starts to get messy! I'll be driving, so am happy to give someone a lift there & back if they need it. Got a bike rack, so no problem there.

Where is it you live Andy, and has it got one of those new fangled railway stations, you know, the type that haven't reached Bury and Leigh.  ::)  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 03:17 PM »
No trains to Radcliffe/Bury..... they've got trams from Mcr Victoria.  :P

I'll be there Jono. Not getting messy though, got plans for the day after.  :daumenhoch:

"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

In2bmx

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 03:24 PM »
I'll still be going  :daumenhoch: but I won't be stopping  :-[  I have plans for Monday. :LolLolLolLol:

Will that fit bird be there Jono  "wantit"  I might have a shave is she is  ;D

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 04:23 PM »

Where is it you live Andy, and has it got one of those new fangled railway stations, you know, the type that haven't reached Bury and Leigh.  ::)  :LolLolLolLol:

I live in St Helens Dan. It's on the mainline from liverpool to Wigan. No probs me picking you up from Liverpool or from yours ifbyou need it. You're only 40 mins drive from me. No bother at all

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 04:32 PM »

I live in St Helens Dan. It's on the mainline from liverpool to Wigan. No probs me picking you up from Liverpool or from yours ifbyou need it. You're only 40 mins drive from me. No bother at all

Cheers Andy, I'd get myself to St Helen's no bother, but thanks for the offer to come for me. I'll just look at train times now fella, and get back to you. What sort of time are you hoping to head up there/come back?  :daumenhoch:

Offline denzil

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 04:48 PM »
I'm there but don't think I'm stoping over.

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 05:45 PM »

Cheers Andy, I'd get myself to St Helen's no bother, but thanks for the offer to come for me. I'll just look at train times now fella, and get back to you. What sort of time are you hoping to head up there/come back?  :daumenhoch:

I'llbe there for the start. Will prob stay into the night time. Maybe until late, but i womt be staying over

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RADBury 2014, ride out

gfxgfx
gfx gfx