gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  IS THIS WHATS CALLED A MID LIFE CRISIS?????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: IS THIS WHATS CALLED A MID LIFE CRISIS?????  (Read 428 times)

Offline kingkev

• Curb Endo
  • Keeping it real since 1976
  • Rated:
IS THIS WHATS CALLED A MID LIFE CRISIS?????
« on: April 05, 2014, 07:44 PM »
Hey....what do you think??...some will say yes!!!! some will say no !!!

AND THERES FOOOOOK ALL WRONG WITH IT IF IT IS!!!!!!..KEEP IT REAL!!! :Great_Britain:...f the mrs....f the....guy....all I can say is bmxing in the early to mid 80s was all I new :4_17_5:....a paper round and a little help here and there for the pound notes to fund bmxing(and other activities) fair enough.....ITS WAS MORE ABOUT THE RIDE YOU HAD AND THE PARTS ON IT "wantit"

since starting work in 1992 :'( its been non stop so not had much ME time....so here we are....3 years ago I acquired a 1984 raleigh'black'burner(from a local tip)tarted it up and made a few quid so did a few more.....

NOW IM OBSESSED says the mrs!!!        MID LIFE CRISIS SHE SAYS!!!!

HELP ME OUT BOYS....... :Great_Britain: :Great_Britain: :Great_Britain:

Oh....I wont be selling anymore either just for the record....all for keeps I think
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:50 PM by kingkev »

Offline Blacky

• Rockwalk
  • 720 back tap to fakie in
  • Rated:
Re: IS THIS WHATS CALLED A MID LIFE CRISIS?????
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:16 PM »
If that's the case iv been Having a midlife crisis since I was 12. Nothing wrong with having a hobby and if you can make a few quid at it why not. Its no different to buying ham bags or high heels or the best one paying a monthly membership at the gym and only going once a month.  Keep it real I'll be riding till I die one way or another
same old same old

Offline Chapperz

• Curb Endo
  • Always too slow on the dib dobs!
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 08:33 PM »
At least she knows where you are and what you're doing.
You could be pissing it all up the wall, or have another bird on the go. :LolLolLolLol:
Some will say they are just kids bikes.
But nostalgia is fashionable, and making money for plenty of folk.
You only have to look at these reunion tour thingy's to see that. It's the generation that might have a bit of cash to spend.
Compared to premier league season tickets.....at least you have something to show for your money.....and potentially recoup or increase it.
 :welcome
Cleethorpes Old School Ride Out 2018. 14th July 2018

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 11:05 PM »
Me, oh I got a new Mrs, and two beautiful baby daughters!! Shame I couldnt afford the bikes anymore, but wouldnt swap my family for the world, If Heineken did mid-life crisis!! :smitten:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  IS THIS WHATS CALLED A MID LIFE CRISIS?????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx