gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NEW HUTCH BARS Expert and Pro.....Any good????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HUTCH BARS Expert and Pro.....Any good????  (Read 1279 times)

Offline trickstar1969

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
NEW HUTCH BARS Expert and Pro.....Any good????
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:48 PM »
Hi there, was wondering if any one here has seen these Hutch Bars in the flesh, quiet a nice price at half what original ones go for, plus does anyone know which bars are most like Mike Buff Freestyle bars, Hutch Expert or Pro ?????

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hutch-Pro-Bars-Handlebars-Chrome-Oldschool-BMX-/261388830399?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item3cdbfd06bf

Offline trickstar1969

• Rated:
Re: NEW HUTCH BARS Expert and Pro.....Any good????
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 11:55 AM »
OK im guessing pro bars are closest to Mike Buff bars as i think they are both 8 inch rise, but cant actually find that info anywhere online

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 02:44 AM »
Think they look nice mate.. :daumenhoch:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline snoopy72

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 07:07 AM »
look closely Pooch, not even welded straight on the cross bar by the look of it , Original Hutch pro bars are let down by there welding resembling bird poo compaired to powerlite and gt pro bars.
Powerlite powerbend pro's are a really nice bar and can be bought at a reasonable price un knurled :daumenhoch:

Offline trickstar1969

• Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:33 PM »
thanks guys, i made an offer on some really nice orig GT Pro Bars, but my offer was declided and they are now sold, so the search continues.....

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 10:25 PM »
I have some of the new Hutch pro bars ,,if you  after a nice set of chrome new school bars .
Go for S&M  slam XLT .the chrome is better .
The new Hutch bars are not for you if you want them to replicate or substitute the old ones ,,the don't look the same

As for the original Hutch Pro bars ,,the early un knurled ones are sweet ,, nothing wrong with the welds at all,, Robinson made ,, never heard a complaint about Robbo bars . snoopy maybe youre talking about the knurled (stem area ) Taiwan Pro Raider or  Bad bars . They are Pro sized but for budget  bikes.

GT bars are always a safe bet whether early , through to 90s

What are they going on ?

There's a mint set of rarer GT Pro Xt bars in the For sale section  ;)

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,171733.0.html

Edit

I take it they're going on a Buff trickstar build  :D

If your keeping to a low budget and you want em mint  just put some Slams on

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:32 PM by hunterdubber »

Offline trickstar1969

• Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 09:00 PM »

I take it they're going on a Buff trickstar build  :D

If your keeping to a low budget and you want em mint  just put some Slams on
[/quote]

Cheers m8, will check out the Slams, really wish i had upped my offer on the GT Pro Bars, they were in ex condition and only £150 buy it now, this is my bike they will be going on, really need to get ride of those kneesavers, dont like them at all......

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 11:40 AM »
Any update on your search? I've been going through a similar process with my Kuwi build and having missed out on some GT, Powerlite, Tioga and Win bars, have also thought about the new Hutch and Skyway bars I keep seeing online, but think I'll hold out for something era-correct.

Nice-looking Trickstar btw!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:43 AM by Mikku »
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline trickstar1969

• Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 11:21 PM »
Any update on your search? I've been going through a similar process with my Kuwi build and having missed out on some GT, Powerlite, Tioga and Win bars, have also thought about the new Hutch and Skyway bars I keep seeing online, but think I'll hold out for something era-correct.

Nice-looking Trickstar btw!

Still looking, i think the New Hutch bars are not that good as seller wouldnt send me better pictures........I agree, im gonna wait until i see some orig GT, SE or Hutch bars come up for sale again

Cheers mate

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NEW HUTCH BARS Expert and Pro.....Any good????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx