gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 07:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Zapper Page (give it a like) ;-)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Zapper Page (give it a like) ;-)  (Read 724 times)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Zapper Page (give it a like) ;-)
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:22 AM »
For me BMX started with a Zapper riding around the streets with friends of mine .

There's not much info out there on Marlboro bmx but I've tried to put as much as info together as i can & put it here as i know that a few of you had these bikes & i thought it a good place to share the memories & info.

https://www.facebook.com/MarlboroZapperBMX

Ive also done a bit of work on some basic OG decals & posted them up & scanned my OG Pad decals, these are now with del,  So far no ones had any of these O.G. decals reproduced & i want to get mine back to Original spec so at least the work is being done now to allow others to get hold of them in the future.

Big thanks to Animal Steve for the scans of the brochure, (i think) it 's the 1983 brochure as I'm positive i got my ZRS that year either for my birthday or Christmas, it was a while before BMX Bandits came out anyway. I seem to remember going to see the film & couldn't wait to get on my bike as soon as i came out of the cinema & try to take down a flight of stairs !

Anyway if you're on FB drop by the info page, give it a (like) & feel free to add any pics or info you might have. Theres a few small albums with images from around the web plus some scans etc that I've done of adverts etc.

Ta !

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Zapper Page (give it a like) ;-)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx