gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MCS Magnum 37 colour scheme change
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MCS Magnum 37 colour scheme change  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
MCS Magnum 37 colour scheme change
« on: February 01, 2014, 03:58 PM »
Controversial maybe, but ditched most of the red and went with yellow to highlight the lightning in the decals. The all colour coded builds just aren't doing it for me at the moment, prefer the built up and upgraded over time look.  Just waiting on a gold seat clamp

Massive props to tom for the seat and pads

Offline nosepickben

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: MCS Magnum 37 colour scheme change
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 06:29 PM »
Authentic MCS. I like it.   :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 06:43 PM »
Authentic MCS. I like it.   :daumenhoch:
thank you Ben.

Perhaps it's true about the underrated brands thread where MCS was mentioned,a very few people care or want them!!! One reply in 2.5 hours

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 11:12 PM »
Looks much better without the uni turbo.  :daumenhoch:
What year is it Jaymz ? I like it. 
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline 20to26

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 11:16 PM »
Sweet looking rider - I'm getting more into brands like these. Love the frame dropouts on that frame too. Plus there can't be that many about as most have been overlooked in favour of more common stuff. I wonder what will be rarer over time...

:daumenhoch:

rodriguez

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 11:22 PM »
I like where you're coming from Jaymz    :coolsmiley:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 11:46 PM »
MCS very much the most underated of the  underated , proof being not one pic of my two at the xmas bash  (maybe the lights put em of):LolLolLolLol:     almost no interest in it on the fat collectors ride in the summer either (with the exception of the swany guy who insisted on twisting the grips round  :LolLolLolLol: )

mine changes spec every summer as it gets ridden , what it was made for , if i bust it then so be it  :slayer: 

XLX mine,  i think even less of them about ,    like what you've done with this jaymz   :4_17_5:. now get it on the track  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 11:47 PM »
Jaymz, I like it mate. I love the different style of drops on the anomaly frame sets that turn up like my Direct Links and Kastan Pro.

If I may so bold to suggest dropping the seat post a tad and swapping out the CW's for MCS Pro bars  :-[   :)

I like the Uni Turbo though and think it looks good dressed in Red or Yellow  :daumenhoch:

Speaking of anomalies, watch out for this in 2014  :coolsmiley:

BANNED

Offline rad_pitt

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 02:34 AM »
Love it J  :smitten: glad you found use for the parts mate

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 08:47 AM »
Jaymz, I like it mate. I love the different style of drops on the anomaly frame sets that turn up like my Direct Links and Kastan Pro.

If I may so bold to suggest dropping the seat post a tad and swapping out the CW's for MCS Pro bars  :-[   :)

I like the Uni Turbo though and think it looks good dressed in Red or Yellow  :daumenhoch:

Speaking of anomalies, watch out for this in 2014  :coolsmiley:

cheers terry, seat post is lightly dropped in as no seat clamp yet, do you really think I could touch the floor with my hobbit legs on a saddle that high! the bars are my all time favourites, I rode a pair of fake cws bitd on my burner, and I love riding them, big wide comfy, great for some distance riding, I loved the uni seat on it, unfortunately my poor arse didn't like it

The TNT looks nice, I too am drawn to odd little details like dropouts, gussets etc, things that just stand out from the norm

MCS very much the most underated of the  underated , proof being not one pic of my two at the xmas bash  (maybe the lights put em of):LolLolLolLol:     almost no interest in it on the fat collectors ride in the summer either (with the exception of the swany guy who insisted on twisting the grips round  :LolLolLolLol: )

mine changes spec every summer as it gets ridden , what it was made for , if i bust it then so be it  :slayer: 

XLX mine,  i think even less of them about ,    like what you've done with this jaymz   :4_17_5:. now get it on the track  :daumenhoch:
it may get a light spin round the track at some point

I like where you're coming from Jaymz    :coolsmiley:
thank you, it from just around the corner and a little to the left

Sweet looking rider - I'm getting more into brands like these. Love the frame dropouts on that frame too. Plus there can't be that many about as most have been overlooked in favour of more common stuff. I wonder what will be rarer over time...

:daumenhoch:
only a couple on bmxmuseum and only mine in the uk

Looks much better without the uni turbo.  :daumenhoch:
What year is it Jaymz ? I like it. 
it's an 84 I believe, but tbh it could be anywhere up to 87 details are sketchy for this brand
I hear what your saying about the uni, but my arse bones disagree, already suffering from an aggravated coccyx I don't want to wind it up even more, and this is no show pony, it's a rider

Love it J  :smitten: glad you found use for the parts mate
cheers tom, you are a star

Offline 20to26

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 09:41 AM »
@gnarlyscoots I looking forward to seeing that TNT - you built some great scoots recently dude!

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 10:37 AM »
Fat blokes on skinny tubed bikes . roll on the summer  :daumenhoch:   :LolLolLolLol:

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:46 AM by oldtired »

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 10:38 AM »
Nice mate I like yours

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 11:33 AM »
Liking that a lot  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MCS Magnum 37 colour scheme change

gfxgfx
gfx gfx