gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone Bought Off Biaggio Recently??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone Bought Off Biaggio Recently??  (Read 2591 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Anyone Bought Off Biaggio Recently??
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 01:31 AM »
I bought a particular spider and chainring off him which were to replicate a build and he didn't have them listed and when I rung him he said he was sure he had them and he'd have a look in his store place and he sorted me out and it was about30 quid which even on here it would have been similar so I found him ok to be honest and pretty helpful

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone Bought Off Biaggio Recently??
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 08:37 AM »
I have never had any trouble with biagio apart from sometimes he keeps me waiting in the cold whilst he is on the phone :LolLolLolLol: I generally go and pick my bits up from him as I don't live a million miles away and have known him a while now

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2014, 11:49 PM »
from what i remember he got stuff you might struggle to find elsewhere - so you better be humble and nice - cuz he can afford to be a prick - cuz he got stuff you'll struggle to find elsewhere - from what i remember  ;)

i might have to buy some sticker off him ---- anybody got his email ?

The day I suck anyones A hole because they have some kids bike parts will be a cold day in Hell.  Treat people as you would want to be treated.  You can always pick up most things somewhere else if you have the patience  :daumenhoch:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 01:09 PM »
The last time I ordered from his site I ordered two items. He sent one so I emailed, then emailed again
Then just thought feck it and started the pp dispute. ( you don't have to wait)
It turned up within a couple of days.
I wouldn't hesitate to use him again but transactions like these I have encountered from sellers have taught me to use the protection your given.
Start the dispute at the same time you message with your concern.
Sadly your courteous emails don't carry the same weight as pending action from PayPal.

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 02:10 PM »
I ordered something at the weekend and
It arrived yesterday,i can't falt the service
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 04:43 PM »

The day I suck anyones A hole because they have some kids bike parts will be a cold day in Hell.  Treat people as you would want to be treated.  You can always pick up most things somewhere else if you have the patience  :daumenhoch:

Exactly, what i meant was politeness cost you nuttin. Of course it also don't help if the guy's a total prong, and my experience is rather old anyway. Just don't be cocky when you're dealing wth him, that,s what i meant

...and to use chapstick

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone Bought Off Biaggio Recently??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx