gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 08:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Mid school salvage find: primo, terrible one, FBM, fishbone, mongoose, haro, GT
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mid school salvage find: primo, terrible one, FBM, fishbone, mongoose, haro, GT  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Dodge-13

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
So last weekend I went on the hunt for some more mid school parts for my collection
First stop was my local bike shop who kindly let me have a search through there attic!
Found a few good parts
Primo moustache bars
Primo pervert 2 into 1 cable splitter
44T exposure chainring with bash guard
And a haro brake which I think was called a mega brake they were fitted to the front of haro blammos

Then I went over to a mates house who used to ride with us too see what he had in his garage
And ended up having everything he had which was

Fishbone ninja frame not sure on the year maybe 1999/2000?
1999 Mongoose hooligan frame

Another exposure chainring
Primo power bite crank
Primo tenderiser pedals
Some forks which I think are Hoffman with peg boss
Primo hemaroid seat
And a 2000 mongoose AKA bike only the frame and forks are OG tho
Has some cool parts tho like

primo casket stem

Majorly cut down T1 bars lol

Primo power bite crank FBM chainring primo tenderiser pedals

Alex phat rim wheel set

And a velo landing pad seat

Also there was a set of GT bars which I think are some of Jamie bestwicks old GT vert bars but the logo stamped in them looks older?

Then went to another mates and got this 1997 GT performer

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:24 PM by Dodge-13 »

Offline solow79

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
 8) I want to start looking for old stuff. I might start going to a few car boot sales and the likes of. You never know what you'll find.  I remember that feeling when I found my old shotgun II seat in the depths of my dads shed a while back 8)!

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Fishbone Ninja's a 98/99 - after that they came with them right ghey internal gyros and a standing platform.
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline Dodge-13

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
8) I want to start looking for old stuff. I might start going to a few car boot sales and the likes of. You never know what you'll find.  I remember that feeling when I found my old shotgun II seat in the depths of my dads shed a while back 8)!

Ha ha yeah it was like xmas again

Offline Dodge-13

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Fishbone Ninja's a 98/99 - after that they came with them right ghey internal gyros and a standing platform.

Cheers dude from what i can find out its a 1998 was black with silver and blue decals
Could do with some decals if anybody has any?

rodriguez

Picked up some good stuff   :daumenhoch:

Offline lewisjb

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
nice finds.

the Mongoose frame and forks looks like a DMC from 1998.  the forks had a rake just like the ones on the bike you have. a user called Monkeybat restored one.

Offline E5_DCB

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Nice work  8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Mid school salvage find: primo, terrible one, FBM, fishbone, mongoose, haro, GT

gfxgfx
gfx gfx