gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 05:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  More good ol' SE Racing Goodies found!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More good ol' SE Racing Goodies found!!!  (Read 1047 times)

Offline oldskoolpk

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
More good ol' SE Racing Goodies found!!!
« on: December 21, 2013, 11:03 PM »
I have been talking to Scot Breithaupt for the past 2 weeks and was able to wiggle some of this stuff off of him so far! 

I have been wanting a few more business cards and I have to say, these 3 are super cool and will look RAD next to my JU business card.  The other stuff is NOS Mauler decals and a few original pieces of paper work mixed in with some signed copies from the OM.  The SE Racing seat cover isn't from Scot but that just came in today too!

Enjoy guys....I am happy I took the time to BS with Scot and was able to grab some goodies for my hoard...I mean collection!!   :rockout:

Offline Andy68

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: More good ol' SE Racing Goodies found!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 09:19 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline 20to26

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: More good ol' SE Racing Goodies found!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 01:50 PM »
Wow that's cool man! Are you putting together a little nostalgic display of some kind?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  More good ol' SE Racing Goodies found!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx