gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 01:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can non site supporters see the For Sale Wanted & Swap threads ????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can non site supporters see the For Sale Wanted & Swap threads ????  (Read 593 times)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Only asking as I've had 2 non site supporters PM me about things i have for sale recently & items only for sale on here & that i don't have advertised elsewhere.

One tried to dib an item & one has just asked me about something that's already been sold today ???

The guy hasn't even made any posts & has just joined the site (not his fault ) but i didn't think anyone that didn't have a tag could see whats up for sale trade etc ?????

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: Can non site supporters see the For Sale Wanted & Swap threads ????
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 04:56 PM »
They can see them Callum but not post in the threads, I think that's right anyway's  :D   ;D
BANNED

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 05:11 PM »
Had a few newbie pm me in the past and told them to buy a site tag and get back to me... guess what....  :LolLolLolLol:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 05:25 PM »
Didn't think you can see them.. ???
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 05:26 PM »
Had a few newbie pm me in the past and told them to buy a site tag and get back to me... guess what....  :LolLolLolLol:

I just had a guy a no post newbie literally not a single post behind him  (which is fine) PM me saying "Hi How much were the wellgo pedals???????

That was it nothing else, so I told him he should be a Site Supporter to discuss pricing for sale stuff valuations etc .

Didn't want to offend the guy at all but he came back with  "no wonder people are using Facebook to buy & sell ,  I only asked as I have a pair & want to know what to sell them at ! Sorry I asked" .........

So even if he was genuine he didn't see the issue of me as a supporter of the site to giving him information so that he can go & sell his pedals on Facebook.....

Now I'm sure he's a genuine guy (unless he's another banned member on a wind up) but to be fair giving him & the other bloke from the other week the benefit of doubt maybe the Market Place should be (((completely blocked)))) to anyone not supporting the site in order to avoid this kind of thing & it might encourage them to cough up & support rad ?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:28 PM by Funkyworm »

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 05:34 PM »
Lets face it a tag aint expensive so if a newb aint happy to buy one and show some committment to the site he can fook of in my book. We all know we can probably fetch a little more for our stuff on the bay/gumtree etc but its a community thing. If people dont want to be part of that, fine but you aint getting any "community discount" off me  >:D
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline senzo milano

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 05:38 PM »
Its not all negative ......There are some good guys , who are not a site supporter .  :) And became one later  :-\ They want first to look arround  :coolsmiley:

thats the same way as i got started here  ;)

And i am still here  ;D
Big bobbles ,no troubles

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 05:42 PM »
I just told him to have a look around the site & that i hope he decides to part with his tenner as it's well worth it.  :daumenhoch:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 05:45 PM »
I just told him to have a look around the site & that i hope he decides to part with his tenner as it's well worth it.  :daumenhoch:

Exactly!

I didn't have a tag to begin with but i could soon see it was well worth getting  :daumenhoch:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 06:27 PM »
Didn't think you can see them.. ???
my mistake.. Only when ya not logged on,you can't see them.. :idiot2:

Griff loves BUM..

griff

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 07:11 PM »
Its not all negative ......There are some good guys , who are not a site supporter .  :) And became one later  :-\ They want first to look arround  :coolsmiley:

And i am still here  ;D

Same here

When I bought my haro a few years back I went and got a tag
When I sold it this year I made it a condition of sale, sure I could have gone elsewhere & maybe made more but there's always the possibility of being fooked around

Offline senzo milano

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 07:22 PM »

And i am still here  ;D

Same here

When I bought my haro a few years back I went and got a tag
When I sold it this year I made it a condition of sale, sure I could have gone elsewhere & maybe made more but there's always the possibility of being fooked around

Youre right... you see "we are the best"    :coolsmiley:
Big bobbles ,no troubles

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can non site supporters see the For Sale Wanted & Swap threads ????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx