gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Thinking of getting these made up. Would anyone interested in buying one?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thinking of getting these made up. Would anyone interested in buying one?  (Read 319 times)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
As some of you may know, I like the MT Racing bmx brand, and I own 2 of them. I've been thinking about getting some long sleeve shirts printed up (using Gildan long sleeve heavyweight t shirts - the same as the recent repro Skyway shirts). Screen printing will probably be the best way to go, but with a large logo on the chest and back, and also the logos/writing on the arms, the set up costs may be in the region of £80 ish. If I did get some of these made up, would anyone be interested in buying one? All sizes available in this style of t shirt. Am just putting the feelers out, as obviously it's more cost effective to get more than 1 of each colour done. What do you think?

Black

and white

Like I said - there's not obligation at all - am just seeing if there would be any interest before I think about going ahead. Thanks for looking  :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 10:54 AM by dancetothedrummersbeat »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Thinking of getting these made up. Would anyone interested in buying one?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx