gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 01:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Who is everyone using for anodizing these days?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who is everyone using for anodizing these days?  (Read 491 times)

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Who is everyone using for anodizing these days?
« on: December 04, 2013, 09:11 PM »
Hi all,
I got 2 pairs of rims that need re-finishing and before I put my trust in someone local who aint got a clue about how precious this bmx stuff is, wondered if anyone was the king at this stuff at the moment. Thank you all for any help in advance  :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Who is everyone using for anodizing these days?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 06:37 PM »
there was one guy that everyone used but he no longer will do rims as his back is fooked, the problem with any anodisers is they don't like doing the prep work cos its ruddy hard work for little reward, so if you cannot do the prep yourself you will struggle to get anyone to do it....
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 08:09 PM »
Hi Meticulous, yea I aint been about on Rad since the site crashed a while back and have lost touch with everything really. I just remember that there was a guy everyone was using but even back then people were saying that the guy was hard to get hold of. Sadly I just got to much on these days with work to start working in the garage on the rims to do the prep work. I know what you mean though, its all in the prep work and its not worth the effort for most people. I will put it on hold for a bit as the rims have been sitting here for over a year now, so will wait for a quiet period with work and do a bit of phoning around. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.  ;)

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 06:45 PM »
 :daumenhoch:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Who is everyone using for anodizing these days?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx