gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Another EBay laugh
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another EBay laugh  (Read 1917 times)

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Another EBay laugh
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 12:35 PM »
Yer, he's on here.

I can't believe you bought those Tuff's though. My mate wanted those and I told to stay away due to all the stress cracks around both hubs  :D

So if funkyworm had studied my listing and pictures he'd have come to the same conclusion as you and realised that all my listings and items are accurately described with plenty of pictures to support the description and condition.

It's always easy to blame the seller I guess.

::)

rodriguez

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2013, 01:26 PM »
I would be interested to know what this is, look a bit like a Gen 1 sport, but the seat tube is way to long & the curves where the top tubes meet is all wrong, the dropouts are just like Gen 1 Master/Sport/Freestyler, could be a Taiwan prototype I've seen a few of these & apparently Haro had a few made by different manufactures before going to Anlun to make Haro's

It was probably made in the same factory that made the Sport for Anlun, few changes to the design and Robert's your mother's brother.

Here's Norco's version from around 85, note the forks and Anlun chainring.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=550618

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 01:28 PM »
Mind what you say about this bloke, I heard he calls his local constabulary every time someone upsets him on a forum.  :police:
If this is who I think it is.. Aren't they banned from here?

Who, who , who ......   Go on let us all know ??

"nono"
Can't see see your name mentioned anywhere in this thread mate?
Griff loves BUM..

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 01:36 PM »
Mind what you say about this bloke, I heard he calls his local constabulary every time someone upsets him on a forum.  :police:

"nono"

so were all just gonna speak in riddles then,  or are you going to strap a pair on and inform us all who you think is banned and clarify if i'm that person  ?

:uglystupid2:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 01:45 PM »

"nono"

so were all just gonna speak in riddles then,  or are you going to strap a pair on and inform us all who you think is banned and clarify if i'm that person  ?

hold on a minute.. The only person I know that's ever mentioned police on here is steff aka skywayman.. He's been banned and that was that.. So what the F.uck has that got to do with you??? Said that before you even said anything in this thread !!!
Griff loves BUM..

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 02:10 PM »

"nono"

hold on a minute.. The only person I know that's ever mentioned police on here is steff aka skywayman.. He's been banned and that was that.. So what the F.uck has that got to do with you??? Said that before you even said anything in this thread !!!

Oh I can see how you got us mixed up now as both names being with " S "  I guess you were just desperate to get involved ........

:loser:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 02:13 PM »
I didn't get any names mixed up.. Even easier now you have a new name. :daumenhoch:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 03:50 PM »
Yer, he's on here.

I can't believe you bought those Tuff's though. My mate wanted those and I told to stay away due to all the stress cracks around both hubs  :D

So if funkyworm had studied my listing and pictures he'd have come to the same conclusion as you and realised that all my listings and items are accurately described with plenty of pictures to support the description and condition.

It's always easy to blame the seller I guess.

::)

As I said above Stef.  Schoolboy error on my part at the time & really, it's no big deal but there was (Nothing) to point out that there was any damage what so ever in the description or listing so it's ridiculous for you to say that they were (accurately described).

Theres a clear section when creating listings that allows you to list faults with any item you're placing on there & you didn't do this.

From the images provided the cracks simply looked like little marks,  the assumption i made was (oil) runs coming out from the hubs as I didn't know at the time about that particular area being a common place for tuffs to crack.

As i'm now fully aware of this fault It's something I'll specifically ask for clarification on in the future when buying from anywhere.  I just think it was pretty shit of you not to point this out at the time as it's not something you would have done if you had listed them on here.

Like i say its all water under the bridge but as a result of that transaction I personally wouldn't buy from you again  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:10 PM by Funkyworm »

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 04:49 PM »
I'm not going to go on as that's not how I conduct myself.

I'm mearly here to defend my integrity.

If I'd felt that I'd purposely miss sold you an item ( funkyworm)  then I'd have worked with you to resolve amicably as I always do and have done so many times in the past with disgruntled and more importantly dishonest buyers on eBay, however I was certain my description was honest and supported as usual with plenty of pictures, but as you say that's now all in the past.

As for the Parasites that want to dissect my eBay account and feedback you'll find clearly that I use only the 1 account to purchase and sell, I have nothing to hide as I'm an honest and decent eBay and forum member.

Its such a shame that yet again the whole thread has erupted into a witch hunt and character assassination but hey ho I guess that's just an accepted forum etiquette these days.

Peace out geezers and happy eBaying.

:nuts:

Offline nosepickben

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 07:30 PM »
If you're so honest, why have you had to deal with "disgruntled buyers" many times? and why have two seperate eBay accounts?

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 08:02 PM »
If you're so honest, why have you had to deal with "disgruntled buyers" many times? and why have two seperate eBay accounts?

What would be my benefit from having separate accounts as all my listings are "make an offer" format so what are you implying ??

As for disgruntled buyers yes I have had many but this is never due to me incorrectly advertising anything or due to the description I have provided, it's normally due to narrow minded people who either want something for nothing or change their minds when an item has arrived and decide they'd like to return the item.

I noticed your didn't quote me on my whole sentence though, choosing to miss out "and more importantly dishonest buyers" - yet again more evidence of people taking things out of context just to get involved.

I'm sure my 3000+ positive feedback speaks volumes in the world of decent & honest people and in a nut shell that's all that really matters to me.

Would you like me to justify myself any further your honour.

:daumenhoch:

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 08:33 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: opps a case of mistaken identity, sorry!

Offline nosepickben

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 09:01 PM »
One account for buying low, one account for selling higher with no traceability. Not saying you do that, just my opinion as an outsider. Cant think of a genuine need for 2 accounts.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Another EBay laugh

gfxgfx
gfx gfx