gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 04:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  86 haro sport decal placement.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 86 haro sport decal placement.....  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Sc0tty

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
86 haro sport decal placement.....
« on: October 16, 2013, 07:11 PM »
Can anyone recommend the correct decal position for the handlebars?  My build is no way era correct but I just wondered what the
correct placement is.  The green bars in the post below show decals on the inside face of the bars?!

I have chrome bars similar to below.

see comment #19 below
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=163910

Cheers

:) ;) :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
Re: 86 haro sport decal placement.....
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 12:17 PM »
Lets see your decals mate.  Generally the Haro decal with stripes goes on the left (as you're riding).  If you have one of the Haro 4130 decals, they go on the back of the bars to the right (again as you're riding).

Here's a picture

Offline Sc0tty

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: 86 haro sport decal placement.....
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 08:04 PM »
Many thanks Jaan, that is just the info I needed !   Spot on matey  :) ;) :daumenhoch:

My decals are from Del, I got him to make me 1984 haro decals as I prefer the colourway, and triple stripe rather than the 86' decals. The whole bike is a haro-on-the-cheap job as I am on a bit of a budget at the moment. Will post up some build pics when I get the frame back from Dan.  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  86 haro sport decal placement.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx