gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 04:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Help with pump track in Brighton
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help with pump track in Brighton  (Read 1606 times)

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
Help with pump track in Brighton
« on: October 14, 2013, 05:17 PM »
Hi Radsters!

Ok after dealing with council helping with the new Brighton Level skatepark (the bowl is real nice and fun to ride!), i asked the people on the council if they would be interested in a new style pump track. They didnt say no! After chatting with the local BMXers they were well keen even more so if we could add in some slopestyle hits - a few rails / boxes wall rides side hits to spice it up a bit!

Brighton has a bit of  history with Shorehams 1980's track and the 1996 World track, both now neglected. (the worlds track area is often a Gypsy camp so a bit of a no go area!)

They said the space is available in better areas, but as above tracks are neglected they'd want some form of maintenance committee type thing, myself and few BMXers could help keep it running and some form of sponsorship for the building - not sure on this bit?!.

Anyone have any experience of this sort of thing?

Ps i've been taking my kids to the pump track at Crawley which is real fun, i think it was designed by Tony Flemming, nice job  :daumenhoch:

Offline VOIVOD

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Help with pump track in Brighton
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 03:35 PM »
 :) Speak to Hudu.Or contact him here:
http://www.dirtworksbmx.com/
"Everything is a dildo.It just comes down to how brave you are."

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Help with pump track in Brighton

gfxgfx
gfx gfx