gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975767 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 10:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK , who went that extra mile to help !!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK , who went that extra mile to help !!  (Read 1476 times)

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: MK , who went that extra mile to help !!
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 01:59 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:   .. whereas he was riding the whole 100 feet in splendid rider style

In2bmx

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 02:01 PM »
All the guys camping round the helipad went that extra mile to clean their rubbish up  :daumenhoch:

Mike "Benno" and the clan had 5 full bags on his roof as he drove out  :daumenhoch:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 05:15 PM »
All the guys camping round the helipad went that extra mile to clean their rubbish up  :daumenhoch:

Mike "Benno" and the clan had 5 full bags on his roof as he drove out  :daumenhoch:

Gotta agree with Carl ^^^^^^ , I locked everything up just before 7pm on sunday & had to have a look around and was most impressed . A few bits to pick up & put in the skip but so much better than any previous years  ;) .

I do have a Marks & Spencer jacket someone left behind draped over the fence next to the track , if they want it back !  :LolLolLolLol: 

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 10:51 PM »
Hope they don't mind me saying, but a big thanks to Phil 'Philbert' and Gaz 'Poolysherrif' for their help with a must have purchase on the Sunday  :4_17_5:

Lots of top geezers all weekend, Stodgy Dave and Pete Quad trying to convince me to buy everything  ;D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:00 PM by aerostylie »
Vans Style

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 11:16 PM »
Even though I wasn't there I'd like to thank steve69 for taking time out to find a bolt and wedge for my TNT stem 2 sets of rims and a brake cable and getting me seat off Jaymz ( :daumenhoch:).....Steve your An absolute Gent  :4_17_5:
Good work fella :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK , who went that extra mile to help !!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx