gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 06:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  PING i3 Full set of irons and Cleveland Wedges - can bring to MK on Sunday
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PING i3 Full set of irons and Cleveland Wedges - can bring to MK on Sunday  (Read 716 times)

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
 :4_17_5:

I have recently changed my irons and have a full set of PING i3 (blue dot) Oversize irons

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,W,SW. All in great condition, they ain't new but really good.

All boxed and ready for sale.

£100 at MK on Sunday. Cost me £600 new

I have some wedges Cleveland BRZ Wedges too if interested, wedge, sand, lob.  £30 each, £75 the lot.

Cheers Ben

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Some photos:

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Sweet irons  :daumenhoch:
Wish I had the spare dosh what shafts are they?

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
They are a very cool set of irons. Standard shafts they came with; stiff flex I think.

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Regular flex  :daumenhoch:
Be amazing clubs for anyone :daumenhoch:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
The R flex label gives it away Ben   :D

Regular flex & you can get the lie altered on these by Ping for a small fee, I've been to the Ping factory twice to get fitted, I think Ping make the best Irons  :coolsmiley:  I've got some  :daumenhoch: & these are a bargain.

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Ha ha! I'm glad someone knows what they are talking about! I bet the factory visits were good?

I recently went into American Golf in my lunch break to have a 'quick look for a new glove' and was met by 'Super Salesman' he did a great job, I tried a dozen sets and he sold me a new set of Yonex. I'm such a mug.

I do however really want to get back into golf properly and not just have a bag of nice shiny gear. There was a time when I played every second day . . . I have fond memories of those peaceful, relaxing and self indulgent days.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:34 PM by Kaner »

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
I used to play twice a week ,but stopped when my dad died 8years ago, got a lovely set of custom fit mizuno irons and Wilson deep red woods/driver sat in the garage,might have to get me arse up the driving range :daumenhoch:

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Sorry about your Dad passing on.

I stopped when I got divorced and life just went crazy for a while. Haven't been settled enough until now to consider taking it up again, I've played 4 times recently and just can't believe I ever stopped playing. It's a brilliant sport.

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Ha ha! I'm glad someone knows what they are talking about! I bet the factory visits were good?

I recently went into American Golf in my lunch break to have a 'quick look for a new glove' and was met by 'Super Salesman' he did a great job, I tried a dozen sets and he sold me a new set of Yonex. I'm such a mug.

I do however really want to get back into golf properly and not just have a bag of nice shiny gear. There was a time when I played every second day . . . I have fond memories of those peaceful, relaxing and self indulgent days.

Ben if you want to play Wimbledon Park let me know  :daumenhoch:

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Yeah I'm up for that. You will have to forgive my shiteness though, it's been a long 8 year absence.

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Yeah I'm up for that. You will have to forgive my shiteness though, it's been a long 8 year absence.

8) will see you at MK  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  PING i3 Full set of irons and Cleveland Wedges - can bring to MK on Sunday

gfxgfx
gfx gfx