gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Prices!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Prices!!!!  (Read 453 times)

Offline Andy68

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
Prices!!!!
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:11 PM »
Said a million times but fook me, just had a look on ebay at wot's about at the mo....... how fookin much for parts??!!!!!  :shocked:  Add a fiver too for Dylon as it's got BMX in the heading.......................... This is all gonna go tits up!!!  :angrysoapbox:   

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Prices!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 11:19 PM »
Said a million times but fook me, just had a look on ebay at wot's about at the mo....... how fookin much for parts??!!!!!  :shocked:  Add a fiver too for Dylon as it's got BMX in the heading.......................... This is all gonna go tits up!!!  :angrysoapbox:

Calm down :LolLolLolLol:

But have you noticed how much is going round and round and round....

The asking prices are too much, things are not selling. I'm fed up of seeing the same shit from the same sellers. Have they not learned that it's too dear!

Good stuff goes at it's market price, shit stuff with over inflated prices doesn't.

On occasion stuff gets shilled to the moon and back and on here we're pretty good at spotting them.

Chill my hippy friend, chill.

:daumenhoch:

ps did you still want this buckled rusty wheel? It'll be One Million Pounds :LolLolLolLol:
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 01:56 AM »
did you still want this buckled rusty wheel? It'll be One Million Pounds :LolLolLolLol:

Would you take a pound, postage included Nick? If so, I don't want it  :LolLolLolLol:
BANNED

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:04 AM »
I don't frequent Ebay and I haven't been on the Museum for nearly 2 weeks now bro. I just popped on to see what I am missing and have to be fair, there are some rock bottom prices on there at the moment but, there are some monstrous ones too  :uglystupid2:

That's why my building days are done mate. GT and Torker are done, Trickstar nearly done but that will be a good while as I'm still working on a few little bits for it, nothing else at all interests me anymore. I ride my grail every day and be honest with you, it's the best early 80's bike I have ever ridden and don't want to ride anything else  :daumenhoch:

I want another one  :)
BANNED

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Prices!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx