gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Quality Father & Son Time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Quality Father & Son Time  (Read 480 times)

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Quality Father & Son Time
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:56 AM »
Sorry guys had to post this as had a great evening earlier with my son on his new ride.

Sorry no mad skate park images or anything like that, just the aftermath from a gentle cruise. Wifey went for a girlie night out so the two of us went for a boys outing.

Picked this up from RadBMX Shop for his birthday last week and he loves it. Big thanks to Stodgy et al for his help etc. For anyone who hasn't used the shop before, DO, they're great, couldn't have wished for a nicer transaction. Far better to support our family than the corporates. Cheers guys.

**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
Re: Quality Father & Son Time
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:01 AM »
Nice one.  :daumenhoch:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline hazzajoe

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:05 AM »
Sorry guys had to post this as had a great evening earlier with my son on his new ride.

Sorry no mad skate park images or anything like that, just the aftermath from a gentle cruise. Wifey went for a girlie night out so the two of us went for a boys outing.

Picked this up from RadBMX Shop for his birthday last week and he loves it. Big thanks to Stodgy et al for his help etc. For anyone who hasn't used the shop before, DO, they're great, couldn't have wished for a nicer transaction. Far better to support our family than the corporates. Cheers guys.

Awesome :daumenhoch:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 09:58 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Cov fletch

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 02:59 PM »

Brought a huge smile to my face this + a good reason for "can't wait til my lads a bit older !"

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 03:34 PM »

Cool pic , thanks for sharing  ;)

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 05:17 PM »
 :4_17_5:

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 05:20 PM »
We've got a track on our doorstep but you can't beat a nice 2 wheel cruise in the sunshine with your boy.  :daumenhoch:
The track's usually fulla little toe rags anyway, swearing like troopers.  >:(
Little bstards.  :D
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 10:01 PM »
cheers guys, I was well stoked last night, and your kind comments carry that on.

We got him a wtp seed about 3 yrs ago and it sat in the garage most the time, getting ridden about 3 times a year. I was gutted to think I might have a boy that just didn't get the joy out of bmx that I had at his age (and still do  ;D). Then about three months ago he asked me to get it out and wouldn't get off it.
We thought it was getting too small and a b'day was coming so we took him to the local bike shop. Trying to be a good dad and not ram my 'wants' on him we showed him mountain bikes, road bikes etc. Cant imagine how chuffed I was when he said "why would I want those, I want a new BMX dad" - sorted, so happy  ;)

Here's to many fun summers  :daumenhoch:

See you at MK if all goes to plan
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Quality Father & Son Time

gfxgfx
gfx gfx