gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys  (Read 33265 times)

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2013, 12:49 AM »
...as i said, only one fair chance to find out - take him by his own words: his promise to be responsible and helpful :smiley6600:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2013, 02:17 AM »
He sent me this LOL=

Dear ladysman.217,

I'm sorry I cannot believe my brother had anything to do with any theft claims as I spoke to him and he said no!,
I am sorry but I cannot believe what you are saying, my communication with you is about removing negative feedback only, nothing else, I am not aware if any foul play as these are only accusations to me sorry,
Anyway I thank you for your time don't say I did not try and help you but you obviously do not need my help but decide to abuse and threaten me instead after I have told you many times whatever has occurred with you and Raf is not my business! I'm the good guy here Raf said to me he did not send any cranks or seat post he said he didn't you s frame and fork, now I am sorry what do you want me to do kill him? Ha ha he is saying one thing and you are saying another , if you don't want your feedback. Removed that is ok I will try and do mine through eBay then

Thanks
Ralph

- rwrightway2009

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2013, 02:19 AM »
Then I sent this=

Dear rwrightway2009,

Well one of you is a lier and a thief, I have not once abused or threatened you I think that you need to chill out a bit and do what you keep telling me to do.

You said that Raf is your younger brother when in fact you are slightly younger than him, or are you getting mixed up again.

And if this brother thing is true then he is lying to you aswell, but you know what's gone on and you know the truth as your just trying to cover it up now with excuses for yourself or even your older brother.

All your bothered about is one negative feedback being removed from your account but you couldn't care less about the fraud that has taken place through YOUR account that's a sign of guilt, if not you prove that your inocent which the way things are going you will have to do, for sure.

Feel free and go crying to EBay like you always do,they will probably carry on hiding your negative feedbacks for you as long as you keep making them money. And like I have already stated and EBay will already know by now that the account named 80sbmxparts that has given you the negative feedback is not an account of mine EBay will tell you that.

And your very wrong what ever occurred on your account you are legally responsible for it, and that's what a court of law states.

it was proven that the sender had posted the cranks and seat post to me that's why PayPal refunded me the full amount.

Also the items that where sent to me by you or your brother have been sent off as evidence in sealed bags as they have either your brothers or your prints all over them to prove that they have come from your end but that's not for me to worry about is it as I'm not the criminal here and i am not trying to cover things over, now its all down to PayPal and the police to sort out.

You or your brother has been caught fair and square trying to defraud and lying to EBay, PayPal and the worst Customs, and all it would take is one of you to man up about it and apologise but that's not going to happen is it.

- ladysman.217

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2013, 02:20 AM »
Then I got this reply =

Dear ladysman.217,

OK.... Wow I think you can keep your feedback then as you are a very rude Pearson, me or my brother have done nothing wrong to you.
I spoke to you in the nicest way and you do not want to help, maybe you deserved the feedback I will be contacting my brother and apologizing for me yelling at him as you clearly tipped him over the edge that's why he would have left the feedback!,
and as for 80sbmxparts my brother told me it was not you he said you where not man enough.

OK thank you for taking the time to message me I appreciate your time, I am sorry I couldn't help remove your feedback as you obviously are upset about pay pal refunding your money, Makes me think why are you so angry if PayPal paid you your money back?

- rwrightway2009

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2013, 02:23 AM »
...as i said, only one fair chance to find out - take him by his own words: his promise to be responsible and helpful :smiley6600:

:LolLolLolLol: I think that's gone out the window now,  The true Ralph Merhi IS BACK   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2013, 03:09 AM »
well, i must admit, you kinda went at him, but...... being a man he would've removed the neg feedback anyway.

Result: 1 feedback pussy & 1 Terrier  ;)

"Makes me think why are you so angry if PayPal paid you your money back?"     :LolLolLolLol: ---he's something else, isn't he?  ;D

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2013, 09:00 AM »
Yes I did go at him, but I have had enough of him and these childish games of his and this has been dragging on now for quite some time.
One of them needs to grow a pair, but they never will as its just not in them to do so.
But this issue has ruined there reputation in the BMX world.

griff

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2013, 09:12 AM »
what a supreme bellend

Offline insectbones

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2013, 09:30 AM »
This guy is a proper Norman Bates....Unfookinbelievable!!

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2013, 10:51 AM »
I think this idiot needs to a grow a brain, not balls. It was my feedback he had removed even though he sent me a message saying he does not post out of OZ and then opening an unpaid case against me  :LolLolLolLol:  Like I give a shit about some feedback on Ebay. It's not the end of the world, it's just Ebay.

Prize clown, and I hope nobody deals with him/hims ever again  ;D
BANNED

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2013, 01:49 PM »
This guy is a proper Norman Bates....Unfookinbelievable!!

Yeah the guys a nutter  :LolLolLolLol:

Just tell him to fook off and stop responding to him now, his replys are beyond a joke.  :uglystupid2:

It seems to me like he's trying to bait you so he has evidence to go to ebay and get the negative feedback removed, Knob!!!  :knuppel2:

Dont take the Bait  ;)

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2013, 02:04 PM »
I couldn't have dreamt this story up, it's incredible!  :crazy2:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2013, 02:37 PM »
I know what game he is playing Jim that's why I have not given him what he wanted.

You just couldn't write this story LOL its great.

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2013, 05:04 PM »
I know what game he is playing Jim that's why I have not given him what he wanted.

You just couldn't write this story LOL its great.

This thread should be linked to all other BMX Forums to warn people about this Joker  :police:

Is this idiot being discussed on any other forum except this one ??

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2013, 05:07 PM »

leehunt1

« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2013, 05:16 PM »
I made him pay £75 today to PK ripper

I removed his negative feedback and he is suppose to pay another £75 or another negative will be left  :LolLolLolLol:

leehunt1

« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2013, 06:08 PM »
His last text to me  :LolLolLolLol:

I will save these messages take screen shots and save them as images forever.
And will not use them as long as you leave me alone as for the other 75 I will pay it when I receive the message as I don't know you and I do not believe you anymore after you told me you did not know ladysman earlier

The federal police, eBay and PayPal will not be notified as I am not a coward.
But if yous decide to pull something on me I will come down on yous like a ton off bricks even if it costs me $1 million dollars  I have cousins in the uk Muslim brothers

I will remain in the shadows my brother has no more acsess to my account this is my personal issue now if you want 75 pound then send me a message so I know that that fookwit is cool with this all and then

IT IS fookEN OVER!

Regards
Ralph

Offline Clean

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2013, 06:31 PM »
WOW!  :shocked:

Came to this late and have just read the whole thread in one go; someone should offer it to a publishing house!   ;D

Brilliant!  :daumenhoch:

Go RADsters, go!

:4_17_5:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2013, 07:15 PM »
Lee sell him your E.T. and instead of sending the bike send him a box of bricks ..... poetry  :LolLolLolLol:

leehunt1

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2013, 08:16 PM »
Im looking forward to meeting his muslim brothers..!! ;D

Offline insectbones

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2013, 09:49 PM »
His last text to me  :LolLolLolLol:

I will save these messages take screen shots and save them as images forever.
And will not use them as long as you leave me alone as for the other 75 I will pay it when I receive the message as I don't know you and I do not believe you anymore after you told me you did not know ladysman earlier

The federal police, eBay and PayPal will not be notified as I am not a coward.
But if yous decide to pull something on me I will come down on yous like a ton off bricks even if it costs me $1 million dollars  I have cousins in the uk Muslim brothers

I will remain in the shadows my brother has no more acsess to my account this is my personal issue now if you want 75 pound then send me a message so I know that that fookwit is cool with this all and then

IT IS fookEN OVER!

Regards
Ralph

One million dollars...muslim brothers... :LolLolLolLol: This guy needs sectioning  :uglystupid2:

Good job on at least getting half the dosh back for PK tho  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2013, 10:02 PM »
Lee sell him your E.T. and instead of sending the bike send him a box of bricks ..... poetry  :LolLolLolLol:

Lenny, have you seen the price of bricks lately?

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2013, 10:14 PM »

free in Liverpool Griff  just lying round all over the place  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2013, 11:26 PM »

free in Liverpool Griff  just lying round all over the place  :LolLolLolLol:
enough to build a free house but theirs not a days work in the fookers  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: 
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2013, 11:39 PM »
LEE is the man  :4_17_5:      :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys

gfxgfx
gfx gfx