gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 12:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys  (Read 33190 times)

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2013, 06:33 PM »
I can't understand how this knob can blatantly act as he does but nothing sticks to him

Ghis his ebay user name should be Teflon

Because nobody has smashed his face in yet or gave him a warning he wont forget.

Its the same with these people time and time again. If he can get away with it and nobody stands upto him and gives him back what he gives out then he will keep on doing it.

Why ???

Because he a  f u c k i n g  nutter  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

I think its time he got some negative feedback again  ;)  and this time its the type of negative feedback that sticks and does'nt get removed under any circumstances   :knuppel2:

Why ???

Because he has'nt learned his lesson yet  :tickedoff:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:35 PM by JimBowen »

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2013, 07:06 PM »
jesus this bloke is a complete moron   

why don't ebay deal with this sort of person

oooh yeah cos they don't give a toss as long as they earn the £££
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2013, 10:44 AM »
Who is he today, is he Ralph or Raff Merhi  :LolLolLolLol: I suppose it doesn't really matter as they are both pricks.

TONIGHT MATTHEW IM RALPH MERHI AKA RAFF what an  :Aresehole:

Gavin if your listing stated UK postage only then he does not have a leg to stand on plus EBay would defo have to remove any feedback left by him.
 Just egnore this little immature prick Gav he is all mouth hiding behind his computer , but he might get his Muslim prick brothers to come round and throw you off the top of a building like they do with black dogs LOL.

Yes I agree he needs more negative feedback to out this thieving scumbag out as it really hurts him having negs and he might even bay you to remove it  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:48 AM by PK.RIPPER »

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2013, 10:56 AM »
Lol....well hes not replying to my cancellation request as im trying to get my fees back.  Im sure over time itl all work out but there is absolutely no way on this earth I will ever send him anything!

Ive put him in my banned bidders list and have reported his actions to ebay to deal with...

Ive not yet been hit with the muslim brothers threat as yet.....i look forward to that one haha.

The very last message I received off him was for me to never ever message him again in my life lol....which is no major loss for me cos I really didnt plan to make small talk anyway haha.  He threw his dollys right out the pram about the whole thing.....but what dies he expect when his name is complete dirt across the net lol

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2013, 11:08 AM »
 :daumenhoch:   :4_17_5:

Offline adammannering

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2013, 06:56 AM »
Best thread I've ever read. 

What a pathetic sad flaccid bell-end he is.

See you all at MK - cant wait !
Wanted any condition pk ripper repop for my daily rider !

Offline 80sBMXer

• Curb Endo
  • TRM register will be updated soon-sorry too busy!
  • Rated:
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2013, 07:48 AM »
Make banner with

"We don't sell to rightway2009".......... or something funny ::)

Take a pic at MK during the lake ride with 200 odd radbmx ers in the background and the banner in the foreground .

Add this pic to all future eBay listings

We could also make other more .........x-rated messages that we can send direct to his email if anyone can think of anything

Maybe even he will get the message that his sort are not welcome in the BMx community. :knuppel2:

leehunt1

« Reply #232 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08 AM »
Heres his new Facebook fan page

I wonder Who started this..?  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ralph-Merhi-BMX-Bandit/258969917561341?fref=ts

Offline Wez

• Look Back
  • What's Happenin' Derek ???
  • Rated:
WANTED: Orphan Early 80's Front Skyway Graphite 8)

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2013, 11:09 AM »
Bloody hell,  I've just read this thread and all I can say is "epic". Good job lads.  :4_17_5:

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #235 on: August 15, 2013, 01:08 PM »
Make banner with

"We don't sell to rightway2009".......... or something funny ::)

Take a pic at MK during the lake ride with 200 odd radbmx ers in the background and the banner in the foreground .

Add this pic to all future eBay listings

We could also make other more .........x-rated messages that we can send direct to his email if anyone can think of anything

Maybe even he will get the message that his sort are not welcome in the BMx community. :knuppel2:

Great idea  :daumenhoch:

Or a good one would be to just put a message straight into everyones ebay listing discriptions  :daumenhoch:

Something like dont bother bidding on my stuff  rightway2009 because your a knob and your blocked  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #236 on: August 15, 2013, 01:42 PM »
Ralph Merhi - BMX Bandit.
Never a truer word spoken. Nice one.  :daumenhoch:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #237 on: August 16, 2013, 06:30 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

Fookin quality!!!

:LolLolLolLol:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
« Reply #238 on: August 16, 2013, 07:19 AM »
Looks like he's trying it on with Neil (subwax) eBay :- wundawend29

Or Neil's playing with him  :-\     (recent ebay feedback)
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #239 on: August 16, 2013, 07:37 AM »
He left me bad feedback solely because I wouldnt ship stuff to him, when my listing didnt even offer international postage.

I had an extensive "live chat" with the Ebay trust and safety team a couple of days ago and released a whole world of infromation to them regarding his behaviour....both fraudulent and abusive.

I have the complete transcript that was sent to me by Ebay should I wish to post it up...lol.

Basically they have checked the conversation that took place between us both in my ebay messages and have confirmed that he was definitely being abusive/unreasonable.  They have also checked his account and have found that he has been sending messages through the ebay system to different members....a lot of which contain no relevancy to sales which apparantly according to ebay is a major breach of their policies.

I have been informed by them that they will be taking action agains old ralphs account on both counts!!  :daumenhoch:

It still doesnt help me as they are really not bothered about removing my bad feedback....or stepping in to give me back my fees as i have to wait until the 7 day cancellation period is over....no drama though....im not that fussed anymore  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #240 on: August 16, 2013, 09:18 AM »
Yes Gavin EBay did the same with me regarding the negative feedback, even thou Merhi was calling me a thief and con man and actually stole my goods and my money they would not remove his feedback that was left right at the start of the dispute, doesn't breach there polices they said even thou they where not true FOOKIN waste of space Tossers  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Looks like his days are numbered  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #241 on: August 16, 2013, 09:35 AM »
Yes Gavin EBay did the same with me regarding the negative feedback, even thou Merhi was calling me a thief and con man and actually stole my goods and my money they would not remove his feedback that was left right at the start of the dispute, doesn't breach there polices they said even thou they where not true FOOKIN waste of space Tossers  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Looks like his days are numbered  :LolLolLolLol:

I have just completely a survey that Ebay sent me and I have unleashed my true feelings of how I feel Ebay fail to protect the sellers....the people that actually earn them a vast amount of money!

I have also made 4 individual complaints/reports now about Merhi and will be following them up with as many "live chats" as i can fit into my day lol.

Ebay will get sick of me by the time im done  ;D .  I have still not had any replies from Ralph either so I can only presume he has had his account temporarily suspended?  Or maybe he's keeping his head down?

Im gonna fire a load of links at Ebay very soon, to open their eyes to this scumbags trading habits.  I mentioned "googling his username" pleanty of times in my transcript with Ebay but i very much doubt they bothered....so ill send links just to make sure hahaha.

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #242 on: August 16, 2013, 11:21 AM »
 :daumenhoch: Good man.

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2013, 11:40 AM »
So he can just go on an continue lying about everybody who doesn't want to ship overseas - and systematically leave a (totally unjustified revenge) negative feedback with the silly (totally invented) excuse of having had an 'unpleasant experience' ?!? --- Ebay is supporting blackmail and doing nothing about it :wtf:

leehunt1

« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2013, 12:08 PM »
Heres His wifes facebook page
Im not a member on facebook but maybe someone can somehow send her a link to Ralphs new facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/kafa.merhi/about

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2013, 12:19 PM »
So he can just go on an continue lying about everybody who doesn't want to ship overseas - and systematically leave a (totally unjustified revenge) negative feedback with the silly (totally invented) excuse of having had an 'unpleasant experience' ?!? --- Ebay is supporting blackmail and doing nothing about it :wtf:

I agree, this is total Bullsh1t  :wtf:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2013, 01:22 PM »
Face books lookin good  :daumenhoch: just looking at that scum bag  :Aresehole: next to his mrs in the car makes my blood boil, I bet that she doesn't know what a crook he is I bet that she is a nice lady .
I would love 5 minutes with him in a room just me and him. :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

leehunt1

« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2013, 02:48 PM »

I would love 5 minutes with him in a room just me and him, And some KY jelly and sex toys !!.  :smitten:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2013, 02:58 PM »

I would love 5 minutes with him in a room just me and him, And some KY jelly and sex toys !!.  :smitten:

Your a funny fooker you are Lee, but yeah that would work I could still kill him with the toys and the KY might be more fun that way  :D

Offline Pieshifter

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2013, 03:04 PM »
It's disgusting ebay protects buyers, I recently had 2 packages go AWOL 1 guy was honest enough to let me know when his turned up and paid  :), but the other with no warning just took up a dispute had to refund her and the wench left neg feed back! Anyway hope you get sorted out pal that's a hell of chunk of hard earned cash to lose!!!  >:(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys

gfxgfx
gfx gfx