gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 04:41 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys  (Read 32549 times)

Offline insectbones

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2013, 08:22 PM »
Got this message from mr Bumf@ck today

""Why would you buy my item then leave negative feedback, you know you bought this off me intentionally for that purpose, i sent the bolts to the opera house and they came back with a warning document! lol, i don't know what the hell i was thinking!
now are you going to remove this and we act like adults or not?
let me know ,  as i have nearly 2000 positives and you made me lose some seller privileges!
seriously  just tell me what you want and ill fix it up from here no need for this bull crap""

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Just sending him an email telling him what i want now, not sending through ebay tho

I will post my demands on here soon  ;D

MY REPLY BY EMAIL..

Here is what I want you to do

1/ Refund the seller in UK £150 to cover costs incurred, namely customs charges for the scrap you returned instead of 2 bmx frames
you will be able to find his paypal details in your paypal payments

2/ Make a public apology on ozbmx.com regarding your dishonest actions

Do this and I will do as you ask

Thankyou

Love it !!  ;D

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2013, 09:23 PM »
Make sure he does a proper refund and not just a payment.  :daumenhoch:
***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2013, 11:11 PM »
Brilliant!! Fair play Lee!  :daumenhoch:

It might still be worth taking a crap in a jiffy bag though and sending it priority post  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2013, 11:23 PM »
Well it gets better i just got this through EBay =

Hi This is Ralph Merhi, you where dealing with my younger brother Raff

I saw all those horrible things you said about me and my brother Raff on the bmx forums, which was a pretty low act, my brother told me he acted on the way he was treated hence the negative feedback etc, you didn't have to use another account name to leave me negative feedback on my account! not even Raff was that low! lol, if you want to work it out im prepared to work it out for real, I spoke to Raff he was just upset trust me he is a softy ha ha , If your willing to remove that negative feedback from 80sbmxparts account I Ralph promise you Will be happy again trust me.

For real lets put whatever happened between you and my brother Raf behind us, If you are willing the to remove that negative feedback that you left from that account 80sbmxparts let me know then we can go further.

If not then communication ends here, if you do I promise you have my word you will have feedback's removed and more.

Thanks

- rwrightway2009

Never mind your negative feedback I want the bull shite negative feedback removing from my EBay account for the frame and forks
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:25 PM by PK.RIPPER »

leehunt1

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2013, 06:35 AM »
^^  ;D ^^

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2013, 08:20 AM »
Well it gets better i just got this through EBay =

Hi This is Ralph Merhi, you where dealing with my younger brother Raff

I saw all those horrible things you said about me and my brother Raff on the bmx forums, which was a pretty low act, my brother told me he acted on the way he was treated hence the negative feedback etc, you didn't have to use another account name to leave me negative feedback on my account! not even Raff was that low! lol, if you want to work it out im prepared to work it out for real, I spoke to Raff he was just upset trust me he is a softy ha ha , If your willing to remove that negative feedback from 80sbmxparts account I Ralph promise you Will be happy again trust me.

For real lets put whatever happened between you and my brother Raf behind us, If you are willing the to remove that negative feedback that you left from that account 80sbmxparts let me know then we can go further.

If not then communication ends here, if you do I promise you have my word you will have feedback's removed and more.

Thanks

- rwrightway2009

Never mind your negative feedback I want the bull shite negative feedback removing from my EBay account for the frame and forks

This guy needs counselling. Has he not realised he started all this by screwing people over at the start? Surely he should be the first to start removing feedback, not telling others to do so.  :LolLolLolLol:  :uglystupid2:
***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

griff

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2013, 08:58 AM »
this thread gets better

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2013, 10:00 AM »
That's how he operates and manages to keep negatives from his feedback, he threatens or asks them to remove there from his account then he says screw you YOU POMMIE BASTARD  :D

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2013, 01:44 PM »
Keep at the Rat

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2013, 03:00 PM »
Just got this from him  ::)

Dear ladysman.217,

firstly:
Thank you very much for your reply i appreciate it.

I honestly have nothing to do with that transaction i heard one thing from you one thing from him I don't know what is exactly going on with you guys, every time i try to speak to Raf he gets upset and starts loosing his pants!, i am way way over him.

Please do not think that I had anything to do with whatever has taken place between you and him.
this is my account and I am 100% liable for what occurs through my account and can only help you in anyway I only can,
I know you want your feedback removed that was put by Raf, I also what the exact same thing how do I know if I remove the negative feedback from your account That you will do the same and remove it from that other 80sbmxparts account whatever it was?
Please understand I want to help but you have to be prepared to give and take, I have just come home from Malaysia Penang for my Mid year break I was gone for 6 weeks I don't know what the hell has happened!!, only till three days ago when I got back home I realized the negative on MY ACCOUNT I confronted Raf we had a little brotherly argument and that was it I have not seen him since he is a sook!

Thanks for your Cooperation I can understand your Frustration, but be Cool champ me and you as human to human and man to man will hopefully work it out.

- rwrightway2009

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2013, 03:50 PM »
what a complete jerk

....what account ? :D, he's trying to confuse AND jeckyll and hyde us. His account, HE's responsible - and besides...... responsible for clear and proven FRAUD.

SO fook off with your feedback fears. --- If he were really sorry for what happened to you, he'd not hesitate to NATURALLY ERASE the to-tally ungratified (word?) feedback his brother/himself? gave you.

Instead he tries to trick you into ....aaarg.     -------- Just tell him that: remove the neg feedback first, then we will see....

i wish we could find out his fate with ebay      :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2013, 03:54 PM »
BESIDES --- how can he actually be asking you to remove neg feedback for his account, after all that happened to you   ...... especially when he says " I am 100% liable for what occurs through my account and can only help you in anyway I only can"     ...... very fishy mail, very fishy guy.

griff

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2013, 04:20 PM »
man to man?
'manliness' has nothing to do with it

as for the question about whether you would remove a negative feedback if he did it first....
I would not accept a molecule of doubt over integrity from someone operating an account that has been independently verified as sending you a pile of scrap instead of returning your stuff, that whole message just reeks of bullshit

if anyone should man up and act responsibly it's him, I hope you get some resolution to this

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2013, 04:37 PM »
THe whole thing's a trick anyway - he just wants to save his ass, as he seems to be some sort of bmx big guy on bay ..... so he constructs this story à la ..... 'how can i be made responsible for what my little jerk brother did?'

AS IF HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WHAT HAD HAPPENED?

ARE YOU REALLY SUPPOSED TO BELEIVE THAT HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT "HIS LITTLE BROTHER" DID TO YOU? 

as if he didn't know  ........ BUT: Just so you did everything everything right, you could
A) recapitulate for him in one sentence what 'his account' has done   , and then in a second sentence
B) kindly ask him to remove the neg feedback you've been given. And that only then you will even start thinking about removing yours.             .......in one word, play along, pretend you believed him  ;) [EDIT: ... because then you will at least KNOW that he his bogus, too: IF/WHEN he doesn't accept condition B ]

----  So glad you got your money back  :4_17_5:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:56 PM by fischflo »

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2013, 04:50 PM »
Thanks guys,

yes I got my money back and that's the nail in the coffin for him that he is a crook, proven FACT.
The negative feedback that he is on about is from somebody else but for some reason he thinks its from my so called second bogus account  :LolLolLolLol:

I think for his 2000 th feedback it should be a negative as he keeps bragging on about having nearly 2000 transactions, yeh great but most of them transactions are for T Shirts.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:52 PM by PK.RIPPER »

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2013, 04:57 PM »
man to man?
'manliness' has nothing to do with it

as for the question about whether you would remove a negative feedback if he did it first....
I would not accept a molecule of doubt over integrity from someone operating an account that has been independently verified as sending you a pile of scrap instead of returning your stuff, that whole message just reeks of bullshit

if anyone should man up and act responsibly it's him, I hope you get some resolution to this

Well said ^^^^^^^

Bloke sounds a complete pr1ck , which brother I'm not sure ........... suppose that depends on which hat he puts on when he wakes up every morning .....  ;D

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2013, 05:23 PM »
He wants me to remove the negative feedback on his feedback which he thinks I have put there before he removes the negs that he left me.
Now we know how he keeps a clean feedback rating, he cons people into removing the feedback from him then tells them to fook off.
how low will this guy go blaming somebody else for stealing the items and then scamming the poor seller in getting bad feedback removed from his account.
He thinks that we where born yesterday.

leehunt1

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2013, 07:40 PM »
My message from Ralph Harris today..

"Hi this is Ralph here you where dealing with my brother Raf.
Please do you want to work this out and remove this feedback?
please lets act like humans here and adults please, I mean No harm, I just want to put this rubbish behind us Please reply to me, I was on mid year holidays in Malaysia My brother ruined my whole feedback I have to reply to 12 eBay members unhappy with the way they where treated, please consider this please I sincerely apologies for any problems My brother caused please accept my sincere apology thank you"

leehunt1

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2013, 07:42 PM »
Im trying to get him to paypal gift Barry £150 to cover the customs fees

He values his feedback so much Im sure he will consider it..!!

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2013, 07:55 PM »
Don't do it mate as he will wriggle out of it with it being in black and white to show EBay then they will remove your feedback.he is very slimy as he has been trying to get me to confess to having the acount that has given him the negative feedback which i dont own or have LOL,on EBay to try and get the feedback removed by showing them it was done on purpose.

Very nice gesture thou Lee thank you  :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 07:57 PM by PK.RIPPER »

leehunt1

« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2013, 08:02 PM »
Im not communicating through ebay and i havnt mentioned your situation yet

Leave it with me, Im Far Smarter than that C@nt thinks he is..!!

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2013, 11:15 PM »
It's funny as Ralph has tryed to blame his younger brother Raff when in fact Raff is just under a year older than Ralph  :laugh: OH DEAR LOL

Does this guy not know how old he or his brother is  :idiot2:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2013, 11:19 PM »
This is a quote from an OZ news paper talking about the two Merhi brothers=

Last year, Raf Merhi, 29, an Australian soldier on active duty, proposed to his girlfriend, Kafa, and decided to sell his collection of classic BMX bicycles to help raise the deposit for a house. Then the couple discovered Raf's collection is worth more than $300,000.
Potential buyers are descending on Melbourne this week after the first 50 bikes appeared for sale on eBay. One man has already boarded a plane in London, prepared to offer more than $6000 to secure a rare Kuwahara, the two-wheel star of the film E.T., while others are driving from interstate.
Indeed, an act of brotherly love turned into a week-long nightmare for Ralph Merhi, 28, who thought he was doing the right thing by putting Raf's collection of more than 150 BMX classics up for auction. He has barely slept for five days, after being inundated with calls from around the world after the first lot of 50 bikes went online.

Notice the names and there ages  :LolLolLolLol: what an  :Aresehole:

And yes I know $300,000 LOL
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:22 PM by PK.RIPPER »

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2013, 11:29 PM »
It's funny as Ralph has tryed to blame his younger brother Raff when in fact Raff is just under a year older than Ralph  :laugh: OH DEAR LOL

Does this guy not know how old he or his brother is  :idiot2:

I would not be suprised if Raff is Ralph,  :LolLolLolLol:

this guy is a fooking nutter  :2funny:

Dont remove the feedback as its the only thing warning people about him and his shady ways and he knows it.  :daumenhoch:

Its good to see him getting a taste of his own Medicen.  :4_17_5:

Maybe now he'll think twice about Robbing people and leaving negative feedback for no reason, T w a t!!!!!!! ^"^

Offline JimBowen

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2013, 11:31 PM »
This is a quote from an OZ news paper talking about the two Merhi brothers=

Last year, Raf Merhi, 29, an Australian soldier on active duty, proposed to his girlfriend, Kafa, and decided to sell his collection of classic BMX bicycles to help raise the deposit for a house. Then the couple discovered Raf's collection is worth more than $300,000.
Potential buyers are descending on Melbourne this week after the first 50 bikes appeared for sale on eBay. One man has already boarded a plane in London, prepared to offer more than $6000 to secure a rare Kuwahara, the two-wheel star of the film E.T., while others are driving from interstate.
Indeed, an act of brotherly love turned into a week-long nightmare for Ralph Merhi, 28, who thought he was doing the right thing by putting Raf's collection of more than 150 BMX classics up for auction. He has barely slept for five days, after being inundated with calls from around the world after the first lot of 50 bikes went online.

Notice the names and there ages  :LolLolLolLol: what an  :Aresehole:

And yes I know $300,000 LOL

This Article is exactly like them

Full of SH1T  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBay user rwrightway2009 stay we'll clear guys

gfxgfx
gfx gfx