gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 12:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rakas17 contact details & Falcon Pro info
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rakas17 contact details & Falcon Pro info  (Read 426 times)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Rakas17 contact details & Falcon Pro info
« on: June 30, 2013, 12:02 PM »
Hi.  I'm trying to contact Joe (Rakas17) regarding a Falcon Pro build that i'm doing. I see that he hasn't re-registered on the new site. I've sent him a PM on the museum too. If anybody knows him, could they ask him to check his museum inbox and get back to me.  Many thanks.

PS: are there any other Falcon Pro gurus on here?

I'm looking for a pair of wheels/rims for a Kappa. I think they were box type (similar to Araya 7c's) and chrome. An alloy set would be fine too, as I can get them polished up. Brand is not important they don't have to be Arayas etc, as long as they look ok. This is what Araya 7'c's look like for those who don't know.

here's a few dodgy pics of me on my original bike from back in the day. My new build is a replica of this.

and this is the bike that I've just bought on ebay. Just need the correct wheels to finish it off.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rakas17 contact details & Falcon Pro info

gfxgfx
gfx gfx