gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Thank you Jaypeg!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thank you Jaypeg!  (Read 331 times)

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Thank you Jaypeg!
« on: June 24, 2013, 11:47 PM »
It may not seem much to anyone else and some may not even see where I am coming from but, to me, it was the best thing to happen to me in a while  :daumenhoch:

I have recently put together the bike I always wanted as a kid, the Exhibitionist. Well, just as I had put it all together, I realised that I had a nut missing on the rear Skyway. I knew it was there when I got them and knew it was there when I fitted the ACS Freecoaster. I think one of the girls has had it away as I let them 'help' with my bikes  :D

Anyways, Rad was down so, I put a wanted on the Rad FB page and Jaypeg offered to send me one. Like I said, not much really but, I took it out tonight for it's first ride and the first time I have ever ridden one and it is fookin' ace to ride. I can't really explain it to you guys, I just wish I had the money back then to have had one.

So I just wanted to say thank you to Jaypeg for enabling me to get up and running and feel the experience I missed as a kid  :daumenhoch:

On a side note, it is the first time I have ridden an old school bmx with alloy hubbed Tuff's on too. I have always been concerned about rubbing the writing and serials on the rim when braking but this time I didn't care as they will never be going anywhere. What a feeling it is to look down and see an alloy hubbed Tuff spinning on the front when riding, especially at night in street lighting  :4_17_5:

Thanks for reading  :)
BANNED

Offline Jaypeg

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Thank you Jaypeg!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 07:34 AM »
You are more then welcome mate... I'm a great believer in swings and roundabouts and in this bmx game we should be helping each other.

Glad your bike is everything you wanted it to be...  :daumenhoch:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 08:26 AM »

Cool  ;)

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 10:48 PM »
 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Thank you Jaypeg!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx