gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 03:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Once You Go Black You Never Go Back !!! Here's My Black Bird ......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Once You Go Black You Never Go Back !!! Here's My Black Bird ......  (Read 6073 times)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
looking very sweet and mean  >:D  love it  :daumenhoch:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Jaypeg

Looks sweet bud... Amber walls for me but each to there own :daumenhoch:

I did debate this but ive got some lined up for my next build (Also Black) & it'll suit that one more i reckon.  :daumenhoch: Everyone round our way either had old comp 3's or whitewalls (michelin ones mainly ) so I always tend to lean towards them. The tyres i really want are some of these (for a Different build mind), If anyone knows where i can find some I'd really appreciate it been after some since i got back in to BMX.

I got the pic from the museum I think the members name is Jezza: They Are Kenda Whitewall freestyle tyres, my mate had some of these when we were kids & I've always been desperate to get some new & i think they made them until reasonably recently  so someone must have some stashed away. Gonna put an ad in the wanted but some help that was , Ive been after Blue  alloy hubbed Tuffs for ages & Hunterdubber apparently dropped 2 sets last night.

i will keep my eye out for the kendas and blue tuffs, saw the ones last night..they were sweet, patience my friend...they will turn up. :daumenhoch:

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
You got some nice touches going on her Cal,  she's is a cracking build mate  :daumenhoch:
Live life as young as you can, for as long as you can

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
well nice . are these the bob haro vector bars 2shoes talked of?

deeman

Very nice build,nice to see a different choice of parts.Nice detail too,the chainring bolts look ace-I love trick touches like this.I would have potts modded it  personally  :daumenhoch:

Offline Wez

• Look Back
  • What's Happenin' Derek ???
  • Rated:
Fit bird that 8)
WANTED: Orphan Early 80's Front Skyway Graphite 8)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
well nice . are these the bob haro vector bars 2shoes talked of?

These are Original Vector VC-10 bars that I imported nos from the states,  needed to re mortgage in order to buy them .

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Looks great. Love the black  :daumenhoch:

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Looks sweet bud... Amber walls for me but each to there own :daumenhoch:

I did debate this but ive got some lined up for my next build (Also Black) & it'll suit that one more i reckon.  :daumenhoch: Everyone round our way either had old comp 3's or whitewalls (michelin ones mainly ) so I always tend to lean towards them. The tyres i really want are some of these (for a Different build mind), If anyone knows where i can find some I'd really appreciate it been after some since i got back in to BMX.

I got the pic from the museum I think the members name is Jezza: They Are Kenda Whitewall freestyle tyres, my mate had some of these when we were kids & I've always been desperate to get some new & i think they made them until reasonably recently  so someone must have some stashed away. Gonna put an ad in the wanted but some help that was , Ive been after Blue  alloy hubbed Tuffs for ages & Hunterdubber apparently dropped 2 sets last night.

i will keep my eye out for the kendas and blue tuffs, saw the ones last night..they were sweet, patience my friend...they will turn up. :daumenhoch:

Cheers mate, not holding my breath on the tyres though, i've scanned everywhere i can think of for a set of those.

Offline not johndub71

• Look Back
  • Rated:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Facebook/Fr35Hair

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Once You Go Black You Never Go Back !!! Here's My Black Bird ......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx