gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 07:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro Book launch and 30th anniversary (early serial number) frameset raffle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Book launch and 30th anniversary (early serial number) frameset raffle  (Read 1857 times)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
OK Guys, Some of you will already know that we have a launch event happening for the new book at the Bicycle Source in Anaheim in the evening of May 31st. The guest list is immense, with the following people confirmed to attend

Bob Haro, Eddie Fiola, Rich Sigur, Marc McGlynn, Ron Wilkerson, Dave Nourie, Mike Dominguez, Brian Blyther, Dennis McCoy, Tony Murray, Donovan Ritter, Terry Jenkins, Colin McKay, John Kerr, Scot Brietharpt, Andy Shohara, Dave Voelker, Windy Osborn plus more I cannot remember.

On the evening, we will be raffling the first five serial numbers from the Haro Freestyler anniversary frame and fork sets that were produced last year.

The following information lets you know how to buy tickets. This raffle is open to a worldwide audience and the winners will be announced on the evening. All money raised will be donated to charity, the Athlete Recovery fund being the main benefactor who look after and support injured athletes and in particular, BMX Riders. This is for a good cause, so If you have an interest in owning one of the first five serial numbers, please read below and get involved.

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
I would love to attend this Dom, how far is it from Las Vegas?
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
I would love to attend this Dom, how far is it from Las Vegas?

Its a few hours in a car or a quick flight into Anaheim or Santa Ana. Be great if you can make it  8)

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Where can you order this book from?

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Guys, I'll be distributing the book in Europe.

Rabdul06

Dom - Is the book available anywhere on the East coast of the US?

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Dom - Is the book available anywhere on the East coast of the US?

Yes. I'll be at the Kevin Robinson wisdom to youth contest in Rhode Island on June 8th doing some promotion and a few of the riders are coming along and competing. The book can also be ordered directly through the Haro bikes website.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
So theres a 2 1/2 hour window to buy tickets online, is that correct? & is that local time or GMT?  Thanks  :daumenhoch:

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
The ticketing process is as follows. Email the address on the flyer. You will fall into a sequence and then details of PayPal will be sent over for payment. The PayPal should be set up in the next few hours. The 2.5 hour window refers to people who may also want to buy tickets at the event on the night.

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Wow what a great Raffle  :4_17_5:

Good luck, I hope it raises lots of money
Dan

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
The ticketing process is as follows. Email the address on the flyer. You will fall into a sequence and then details of PayPal will be sent over for payment. The PayPal should be set up in the next few hours. The 2.5 hour window refers to people who may also want to buy tickets at the event on the night.
Got it, thanks :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
Still no reply from the email I sent? ::)

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Well done Dom, it's looking pukka

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Now that's what you call a book launch   :shocked:  :4_17_5:

Look at the names there  :coolsmiley:

Hope all goes well  Dom , have a great time  :daumenhoch:

and once again good luck with the book ,  looks amazing  :coolsmiley:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Excellent stuff Dom  :4_17_5:

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Do we know a price yet for the book?  And can we get them signed  :)  :daumenhoch:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
Awesome Dom  :4_17_5:

How mamy tickets for the raffle will be available?
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Thanks all. Ill be updating this tomorrow with some details on tickets and the details of how to purchased. Ill be shipping some to the UK shortly so will be able to distribute more easily.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
Hi, I bought a ticket last night but have had no form to fill in or any numbers sent to me,help???? :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Bit of film up on vital bmx

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Awesome!!

So when can we get hold of a copy Dom?  :daumenhoch:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Any news on getting a copy over here Dom? Had a look on the Haro site and its $15 to the Uk. Was tempted but remembered you said you would be distributing them over here and it would be nice if you signed it  ;)
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

monkian

I wouldn't mind one of these Dom. What's the deal for radsters?

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Dom will be back on Rad soon and will fill you in with all the details about orders. The books should be landing in the UK shortly and will probably be ready for dispatch in a week and as far as i know. Just keep watching this space :daumenhoch:
http://www.harobikes.com/history/book.php

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro Book launch and 30th anniversary (early serial number) frameset raffle

gfxgfx
gfx gfx