gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Yorky911 On Ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Yorky911 On Ebay  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Yorky911 On Ebay
« on: May 17, 2013, 10:08 AM »
Has anyone had any dealings with this guy or is he on here ?

I've had a nightmare, he had a load of bmx stuff listed on ebay,  I bought some Shimano DX pedals from him before the bank holiday & then won some Peregrine Masters just afterwards for £64.22.

The DX's still haven't turned up ???

I asked about the postage costs for the Peregrines before the item ended as it was very high at £25 & he said that i could arrange a courier , I agreed to this and asked him to let me know when the item would be available for collection & suggested as an alternative & to help him out that maybe he used my hermes & dropped them off at a local point so that he didn't have to wait in for the collection(either way it would only be around £12 max).

I've been trying to contact him for over a week now  to confirm what he wants to do & how much he wants paying as he needed to ammend the final price & Ive had nothing back. Then today I get a message saying he'd had the wheels taken off of him as he's lost his partner 2 years ago & his partners family reckon that they belonged to them  ???

Basically I reckon he thinks he sold them too cheap & was holding out for me to pay the £25 postage to make some extra profit & has sold them on outside of the bay so if someone on here hasn't got them already please  feel free to tap him up. I've  opened a dispute on the pedals & shafted his feedback.

leehunt1

Re: Yorky911 On Ebay
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:34 PM »
Sure u got the right person..?
Yorky911 is in the netherlands and has 100% feedback..??

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 05:08 PM »
Sure u got the right person..?
Yorky911 is in the netherlands and has 100% feedback..??

Sorry Yorkey911

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:43 PM »
did you read his feedback before you bid  :-\ he is an  :Aresehole: and i know where your coming from with this ebayer ,i bought a fox bat freestyler from him,the ad reads that it has shimano dx pedal, when the bike come it had sx pedals, then when i moaned about it and tried to tell him the different s he said oh well,i thought they was dx, 1 neg  :LolLolLolLol: i also bought some z rims off him, i asked before i won them, was the hubs sealed he said yes there sealed, when they come they was loose bearings neg number 2 from me   :LolLolLolLol: he said you want every thing,so i said no not every thing, all i wanted when i opened the box was to find what you told me i was buying,i have his email address if you need it :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 01:04 AM by dannyrobo2012 »

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 02:19 PM »
did you read his feedback before you bid  :-\ he is an  :Aresehole: and i know where your coming from with this ebayer ,i bought a fox bat freestyler from him,the ad reads that it has shimano dx pedal, when the bike come it had sx pedals, then when i moaned about it and tried to tell him the different s he said oh well,i thought they was dx, 1 neg  :LolLolLolLol: i also bought some z rims off him, i asked before i won them, was the hubs sealed he said yes there sealed, when they come they was loose bearings neg number 2 from me   :LolLolLolLol: he said you want every thing,so i said no not every thing, all i wanted when i opened the box was to find what you told me i was buying,i have his email address if you need it :daumenhoch:

Cheers Danny, I did see the feedback but i thought there was nothing to lose by taking a punt  as clearly now i see that the 2 bad feedbacks were from you  :daumenhoch:

I got a refund out of him for the wheels & i'm confident ill get a refund for the pedals too as he reckons he has a reciept but he didnt send tracked & without that I'll should get my money back.

The main thing is that i had plans for the wheels, they were mint & i've bought other parts to match up with them >:( >:( >:( . Looks like i'm gonna have to re design my build now & I was really looking forward to doing something a little different with the colours i had planned.

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 12:21 AM »
no problem mate  :daumenhoch: the bloke is an idiot ,
he did have a lot of nice bits that have all gone cheap, due to him not having a clue what things were and what they was worth
and all his wright ups for his parts was really bad  :LolLolLolLol:
he had 2 mint condition haro group 1 stems,1 went for £50 and the other went for £60
1 used haro stem he had only did £34 i think  :LolLolLolLol:
i am sure you will get your money back,hope you get it sorted  :)  :daumenhoch:

ozone

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 07:57 AM »
no problem mate  :daumenhoch: the bloke is an idiot ,
he did have a lot of nice bits that have all gone cheap due to him not having a clue what things were and what they were worth

The guy is genuinely clueless so him saying the pedals were DX and that he thought the hubs were sealed were probably both honest mistakes.

Do you think 2 negative feedback comments is a bit harsh based on that? 

Would you have given them to him if he was still allowed to give you one back?

Just wondering as it's not fun to sell on eBay when the deck is always stacked in the buyers favour.   :-\

Just added you to my blocked bidders list as you ain't holding a gun to my head over parts for children's bicycles.   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 10:20 AM »
were there no photo's of said items  :-X

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 10:21 AM »
yeah i think neg was fair when he was telling me to f*ck off after ive paid for bits thats clearly not in the box when i open it
i allays asked the question on parts before i bid,and said i wouldn't bid as much if there not what i wanted,all i got in reply was abuse  :Aresehole:
i just said you no what mate ,leave it , i just wont bid again , his other feedback speaks for its self
he does no what things are,  he just thinks things are worth a lot more, and does not have a clue on what to put about them :)

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 10:28 AM »
the photos was always distance so what looked like dx pedals was sx pedals
yet when i kindly told him the different s he said he new because he had some in his other auction for sale
 (red ones i guess the lad above bought )
one of his replys was o well they look like them,i dont see what your moaning about,you got the bike cheap
i said not moaning mate  i just want what i was told i was bidding on :-\

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 10:30 AM »
I agree, if they were sold as DX then that's what should be in the box!

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 10:41 AM »
my thought as well  :daumenhoch:

ozone

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 05:32 PM »

1 component on a full bike mis-described?

A blind man on a galloping horse could tell they aren't DX pedals.   :D

Not sure if they even made a sealed Z hub.

Both negatives seem a little harsh IMO.   :angel:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 05:35 PM »

1 component on a full bike mis-described?

A blind man on a galloping horse could tell they aren't DX pedals.   :D

Not sure if they even made a sealed Z hub.

Both negatives seem a little harsh IMO.   :angel:
Bloody 'ell, they aint that far away  >:D

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 06:19 PM »
I could see they were SX instantly. Reflector brackets and stripes across the centre of the pedal ends.

And I run my PC through the TV that sits about 8 feet from me  :D
BANNED

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 06:57 PM »
24 feedback 6 of them neg-that would tell me something is not right with what this seller sells

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 08:33 PM »
maybe you have been into bmx bikes a lot longer than i have, and you know what your looking for.
i didn't know the different s and when some one says to me your bike will come with shimano dx pedal ,that's what i expect

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 08:38 PM »
maybe you have been into bmx bikes a lot longer than i have, and you know what your looking for.
i didn't know the different s and when some one says to me your bike will come with shimano dx pedal ,that's what i expect

Fair comment

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 08:49 PM »

Fair comment
Very fair....I typed my reply before engaging brain, my bad   :-[
BANNED

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2013, 09:25 AM »
This is my dad you're talking about.

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 11:13 AM »
This is my dad you're talking about.

Really ??? The guy told me  that his partner died 2 years ago & that there had been a dispute over the ownership of the wheels. His partners parents believed that the wheels belonged their deceased ((((((((Son)))))))) & took the wheels from the seller in question so that he could not complete the sale of the wheels to me ....  Sounds llike your dad has some colourful preferences Rich :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Yorky911 On Ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx