gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 04:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Suntour XC cages
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Suntour XC cages  (Read 749 times)

bulldogbob

Suntour XC cages
« on: April 03, 2013, 10:09 AM »
What other cages fit Suntour XC pedal bodies? Done some searches and Urchins keep popping up (were these made by Crupi?) Also do VP 747 1st gen cages fit, failing that I know it's a long shot anybody got any suntour cages kicking about  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Suntour XC cages
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 10:15 AM »
 ::)
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

deeman

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 10:15 AM »
there are certain Crupi cages that fit.You should not have too much trouble getting hold of a set of cages,they come up from time to time-sometimes even nos!You may have to buy a couple of sets to make one good pair :daumenhoch:

bulldogbob

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 10:30 AM »
Thanks DEEMAN, also thanks Nick you know the budget or lack of it I'm working with :uglystupid2:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 12:50 PM »
Victor cages fit, Urchin (as you have said), Crupi did some but seen not any in a long time, Trogg and of course Suntour sold replacement cages in many colours.  I was told a while back that there was also a guy on the Museum making and selling replacement cages.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Suntour XC cages

gfxgfx
gfx gfx