gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 04:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  My new S&M ATF – Finished and Rolling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My new S&M ATF – Finished and Rolling  (Read 7047 times)

nosepickben

Re: My new S&M ATF – (sort of) Finished and Rolling
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2013, 07:11 PM »
That's great how it all came together so flush at the back Alex. Just noticed your pitchfork stickers too, nice touch.
Have you got brakes on it yet?

SaMAlex

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2013, 10:09 PM »
That's great how it all came together so flush at the back Alex. Just noticed your pitchfork stickers too, nice touch.
Have you got brakes on it yet?

Yeah, it all worked out real tidy. My forks only came with one sticker so I had to dig into the sticker box for the other side.

Nope, still brakeless. You dont need brakes to blast tables in my local bowl, and Im still lovin that.  :) :) :)

SaMAlex

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 08:57 AM »
Yesterday I got the chain tensioners I designed. They are little wedges that sit between the axle and the dropout, and they have grub screws so they are adjustable. They work the Left and Ride dropouts, they fit under pegs, and stop the wheel moving forwards and backwards.

SaMAlex

Re: My new S&M ATF – Finished and Rolling
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 11:40 AM »
Last night I fitted the rear brake. Its not fully sorted yet, I need to change the brake hanger. There isnt much room there so I need to try and find / make a really short one. For now I used an oddy one but I put it on backwards cos it fitted better (with the pinchbolt behind the straddle cable). Not perfect but it'll do for now.

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 05:13 PM »
alex why not machine up/use a part like this (part on the right) the centre piece of a 2into1 cable divider :daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 10:43 PM »
Those chain tensioners are the bomb Alex top stuff  :daumenhoch:   whats the verdict  on those united tires? was looking at em in my lbs ,      is them sticky innit ?   :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:41 PM by oldtired »

SaMAlex

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 02:39 PM »
 whats the verdict  on those united tires? was looking at em in my lbs ,      is them sticky innit ?   :LolLolLolLol:

Tires are great, I love um. So far they are great on Smooth concrete, dirt pump tracks and wooden ramps. All good  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 02:42 PM »
I sorted the brake hanger out. I cut a normal one down so it fitted.
Here's some pics of the full brake setup

Offline MikeM

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2013, 11:41 PM »
this thread is wicked sweet. love your work alex!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  My new S&M ATF – Finished and Rolling

gfxgfx
gfx gfx