gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 05:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro Gen 1 freestyler (whats the going rate)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Gen 1 freestyler (whats the going rate)  (Read 538 times)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Haro Gen 1 freestyler (whats the going rate)
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:37 AM »
Hi,

I've been looking at one one the bay for a while now & we all know something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay. 

The guy wants nearly £1400 for a survivor F & F set from 83' but is this reasonable in terms of price & what people have been paying or is this totally over priced as it's on the bay ??

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: Haro Gen 1 freestyler (whats the going rate)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 12:23 PM »
Hard one to guesstimate, eGay is full of shillbidders and non payers so some prices should be taken with a pinch of salt imho.  On here you are looking at about 800 quid or so.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 12:39 PM »
Hard one to guesstimate, eGay is full of shillbidders and non payers so some prices should be taken with a pinch of salt imho.  On here you are looking at about 800 quid or so.

He's come down but not that much, taking out fees etc . i was thinking about 800 would be about right to be honest...

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 12:46 PM »
£800 is about right, ebay is full of dreamers price wise, it wouldn't make £1400 in auction

Stick a wanted ad up, there's plenty of em about, around 3500 were made so they're not that rare
2 minutes turkish...

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 01:06 PM »
£800 is about right, ebay is full of dreamers price wise, it wouldn't make £1400 in auction

Stick a wanted ad up, there's plenty of em about, around 3500 were made so they're not that rare

Cheers mate, I'll do that , I assumed this one (although nice) was too pricey hence the reason why he hadn't sold it !   :daumenhoch: Always fancied one but I've just left my job & i'm setting up my business at the moment which means pretty much no income for the next 12 months ......

I've built 7 bikes since i started in November & need more room at home too so I though that i'd get one of these just in case i don't have the opportunity down the line & i can slim down my collection (freeing up some room & cash for the business)...... :daumenhoch:

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 01:23 PM »
save your money and slim down your collection shirley ? good luck with the bizz !

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 04:34 PM »
save your money and slim down your collection shirley ? good luck with the bizz !

I know its not much of a collection but it's taking up most of the spare room & I've got to admit i do consider the original Haro Freestyler a bit of an iconic piece ....

Decisions decisions......

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 05:02 PM »
rode one . cant say i enjoyed it.  loads of folk i know have them but i know what you mean  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro Gen 1 freestyler (whats the going rate)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx