gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 08:46 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Repair this!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Repair this!  (Read 1549 times)

duncan

haromaster87

Re: Repair this!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 06:48 AM »
that was posted on vbmx. isnt it the stupidest Fu$#ing thing ever. it pisses me off soooo bad. you know why the peice of $h!t did it. not only cause hes a  :Aresehole: but he said the brake bridge was cracked and welding it would ruin the hutch stamp, well boo effing hoo lets cut it in half and ruin it for everyone, i wouldve loved to give him $40 for the frame, have a welder fix the bridge and use it as a rider. im sorry for the profanity and please dont bann me or nothin but this just drives me to the limit.

:tickedoff: :rant: :wtf: :10_2_12: :2gunsfiring_v1: :Aresehole: >:(

i feel better now.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 08:07 AM »
do it then.
I want to touch ORB

andy ruffells lovechild

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 09:45 AM »
Right, I know its round here somewhere, ahh the superglue......

Yep the geezers a tosser

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 09:49 AM »
we dont bann ya for swearing and stuff lol
only if overstep the mark
this is rad, not  vintage
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:55 PM by Rom Bloke »

P0LL0

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 10:06 AM »
that was posted on vbmx. isnt it the stupidest Fu$#ing thing ever. it pisses me off soooo bad. you know why the peice of $h!t did it. not only cause hes a  :Aresehole: but he said the brake bridge was cracked and welding it would ruin the hutch stamp, well boo effing hoo lets cut it in half and ruin it for everyone, i wouldve loved to give him $40 for the frame, have a welder fix the bridge and use it as a rider. im sorry for the profanity and please dont bann me or nothin but this just drives me to the limit.

i feel better now.

I bet there was tears in all the posh areas. Dun dun dun, another Hutch bites the dust!!

Also look at it another way, if you already own one of these monstrosities then people who do this sort of thing are doing you a favour, it'll mean less Frames around and increased values! so its not all bad news  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 10:49 AM by P0LL0 »

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 10:52 AM »
im sorry for the profanity and please dont bann me or nothin but this just drives me to the limit.

i feel better now.

Good rant mate.  You don't get banned on this site for swearing and ranting.  In fact this is encouraged  :LolLolLolLol:

slowpoke24

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 04:17 PM »
Top rant mate...........you related to my old woman by any chance!! Shame about the frame though......I agree.

silentpartner

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 04:59 PM »
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: unbelieveable

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 06:55 PM »
what a shit stabber, fancy doing that...he deserves to be rogered by pete quad

Dave
haro, how do you do

haromaster87

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 07:43 PM »
OMFG I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

the reason i got kicked off vbmx was because i typed shit so that it got spelled out. basically they have realy uptite censorship their and all the cusswords end up lookin like this 'sh*t'. but i wanted to get a point across so i bolded the i in shit and it read out  and they kicked me off. so since then ive been paranoid everywhere i type thinkin ima get booted off. this is great, an old school site were i can let people know how i truly feel.

thanks
tony,
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 07:46 PM by haromaster87 »

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 10:01 PM »
OMFG I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

the reason i got kicked off vbmx was because i typed shit so that it got spelled out. basically they have realy uptite censorship their and all the cusswords end up lookin like this 'sh*t'. but i wanted to get a point across so i bolded the i in shit and it read out  and they kicked me off. so since then ive been paranoid everywhere i type thinkin ima get booted off. this is great, an old school site were i can let people know how i truly feel.

thanks
tony,

This is indeed the best BMX site on the web.  No such censorship here, we are all adults  :2funny: :2funny: ;D :LolLolLolLol: , sorry I meant all adults riding kids bikes.

This at the moment is a quiet period, you wait until the football season starts again, then you will see that ranting and swearing is tolerated.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 10:12 PM »
here here
I want to touch ORB

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 10:14 PM »
at the end of the day, who gives a shit, 200 quids worth of frame gets treated like a leanardo original.

you couldnt buy a fiesta with mot on for 200 quid.

would anyone complain if you did that to a fester?
I want to touch ORB

theRuler

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 09:38 AM »
whats wrong with the frame being cut in half?

hutches dont get ridden anyway. so it may as well be hung up. this way it can go on 2 walls.

P0LL0

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 01:08 PM »
whats wrong with the frame being cut in half?

hutches dont get ridden anyway. so it may as well be hung up. this way it can go on 2 walls.

Yeah........Hadrians and The great wall of China, fcuking crap deserved it!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Repair this!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx