gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 27, 2024, 10:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  old fools day at motion- jan 2013 - sorry for late posting in march.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: old fools day at motion- jan 2013 - sorry for late posting in march.....  (Read 878 times)

welsh denny

26th jan was the day seb,scott and a few other motion regulars decided to hold an old school day at motion skatepark in bristol.

it was only after doing the poster that they realised about steve wilson and his old fools weekends and were gonna change the name but steve gave them

his blessing to go ahead with it. i made the trek over with my 85 green master,my retro orange hoffman streetbrat ruffell and my odyssey waltz flatland bike.

was good to catch up with a lot of the current and former bristol cider riders and many other faces i aint seen for a while. the park was heavily sessioned all day,

an old school display , some flatland demos in a tight space and slightly damp floor with myself,johann chan and later matti hemmings. trying to juggle watching

over my bikes, riding and shooting photos in the main park was awkward but did the best i could. hope you like some of the photos.

craig stevens

s & M alex leech

lima

seb

shandy

welsh flatlander matti hemmings- now a bristol resident.

hope you like the pics. it's been a while since i posted. :daumenhoch:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
Very cool pics.  :daumenhoch:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

LENNY-LENTINI

Cool pics Brother

Good post

Keep the faith.L

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Great pics Denny.  :daumenhoch:

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Awesome pics!  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

It was a fun day, for sure.
Thanks for posting the pics.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
awsum pics  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  old fools day at motion- jan 2013 - sorry for late posting in march.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx