gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 05:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Prism decals......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Prism decals......  (Read 462 times)

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Prism decals......
« on: March 03, 2013, 01:52 PM »
I need a head tube decal made so can anyone here make or know of anyone who can make prism decals ? I'm pretty sure Del can't do them  :)
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

deeman

Re: Prism decals......
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 02:00 PM »
Do you mean a print on top of prismatic base?I think its only a case of getting hold of the right vinyl Ash.I would have thought Del would be able to do them then.I bought a set of Strika prismatic decals off ebay a while ago,and in the listing it stated that the prismatic part was slightly smaller 'pixels' as was impossible to get the older larger type.they still look the nuts though and you wouldn't know unless you had another with OG decals next to it to compare.I think they are still selling them,it may be worth contacting the seller as I think he/she has them made if you have trouble getting hold of the right stuff.The trouble is with buying stuff like that is that you normally have to buy it by the roll,which could be inhibitive cost wise.It depends how much you need but I could probably get a bit as a sample as a close mate is in the signs/graphic business. :daumenhoch:

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 02:24 PM »
Thanks, I think having to buy a full roll was the problem for Del but can't remember exactly.

You still got the details for those decal folk ?..Rather try and get them done over here if pos before I go hunting in the states  :daumenhoch:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 02:34 PM »
PM sent Ash  ;)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 11:50 PM »
PM sent Ash  ;)

I need something in prism too, pm me also please Joff.   :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Prism decals......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx