gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 07:37 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone in the States that can help me out
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone in the States that can help me out  (Read 642 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Anyone in the States that can help me out
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:23 PM »
I've won a set of Redline Forklifter bars but the guy is now saying its costing too much to ship to the uk  :knuppel2: so I said i'd try and find someone in the US with a verified paypal account that you can ship to, but I don't know anyone lol, so really need someone with a verified account who can pay for these bars for me (i'll pay you back immediately), get them shipped to your good self in the US and then send them on to me which i'll pay for also. If you can help me out i'd really appreciate it, so many US ebayers now going off the idea of shipping to the UK  :-\

All the best,

Matt  :daumenhoch:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone in the States that can help me out
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 06:26 PM »
Try Freestyle Master on here and the museum. I know he has helped out a few radsters recently  :daumenhoch:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 06:33 PM »
I'm sure there will be some one on here or museum will ing to help out one of the big dogs  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline johnjo74

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 07:14 PM »
Pm'd

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone in the States that can help me out

gfxgfx
gfx gfx