gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Rooftop Mike Escamilla WTF is wrong with that guy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rooftop Mike Escamilla WTF is wrong with that guy  (Read 1406 times)

Nana

Rooftop Mike Escamilla WTF is wrong with that guy
« on: February 11, 2013, 11:22 PM »
Just happened to be flicking through some channels and La ink was on

and there he is running around holding Cat von D flipping handbag............wtf wrong with that guy  ::)

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Rooftop Mike Escamilla WTF is wrong with that guy
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 09:04 AM »
Rad rider, comes off as a right tool on that crappy show though. Could only assume He's trying to break into tv or something  ::)
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

evamedia

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:18 AM »
Trying to break in? Him and Catfish have their own show, on the second series, Strangers in Danger

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:39 AM »
Sounds like some more great quality tv, must've missed that One  :LolLolLolLol:

SaMAlex

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:43 AM »
Rad rider, comes off as a right tool on that crappy show though. Could only assume He's trying to break into tv or something  ::)

He is still a totally legit BMXer. Good on him for making a living at being rooftop.  :daumenhoch:
I know who's "day job" I'd rather have.

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 10:48 AM »

He is still a totally legit BMXer. Good on him for making a living at being rooftop.  :daumenhoch:
I know who's "day job" I'd rather have.

Agreed on the rider part, as I'd put  :daumenhoch: what I said about the show stands though, to Me it's cack & makes Me wonder why He'd want to be part of it, but each to their own & all that!

LENNY-LENTINI

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 01:37 PM »
It probabaly went something like this Brothers.

Hey Dude we've got this really Rad kid that does crazy shit on his bicycle and we think he could have a circus show.

But no-one knows him what can we do?

I know get him to pretend that he's been friends for ages with that other once talented artist that we now completely own and tell what to do.

You only have to check out the old Miami Ink to witness the staged arguments which meant she Had to break-off and do her own show.

No-one likes to see their heroes acting weird like this. I hope he doesn't get chewed up and spat out by the TV bods leaving him with no credability.

Keep the faith. L

Nana

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 08:31 AM »
It probabaly went something like this Brothers.

Hey Dude we've got this really Rad kid that does crazy shit on his bicycle and we think he could have a circus show.

But no-one knows him what can we do?

I know get him to pretend that he's been friends for ages with that other once talented artist that we now completely own and tell what to do.

You only have to check out the old Miami Ink to witness the staged arguments which meant she Had to break-off and do her own show.

No-one likes to see their heroes acting weird like this. I hope he doesn't get chewed up and spat out by the TV bods leaving him with no credability.

Keep the faith. L

That actually makes sence  :)

Watched hundreds of roads trips and all with him in them but yet he seems really diffrent on the telly now........all nicey nice hows things with you...... can i hold your handbag  ;D ;D

and on the road trips he was full of badass bmx attitude ..................fooooking tv  :-\

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Rooftop Mike Escamilla WTF is wrong with that guy

gfxgfx
gfx gfx