gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 08:42 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Some more street vids..... and a bit about freecoasters.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Some more street vids..... and a bit about freecoasters.....  (Read 705 times)

funker

Not a valid vimeo URL
Not a valid vimeo URL
I emailed the Ezra dealer in the Uk and got this reply....

Hey, and thanks for your email.
The EZRA KP Coaster hub has been extremely hyped up on line, and for good reasons (I saw and rode a prototype in September).
It is one hub that will convert to run all 4 options – LHD Cass / LHD Coaster / RHD Cass / RHD Coaster all with a male axle. On top of this you only need 2 tools to do this  and no extra parts!!
The first batch from EZRA is limited to 100 hubs and is only available in the U.S. only , Reason being if any problems arise, it’s easier for EZRA to deal with.
Once these 100 hubs have been ridden and reviewed EZRA are due to run a second batch of 1000’s for the European market, From what EZRA have told me this is due to be around April, But I’m anticipating Earlier
Check out these links below –
http://easternbikes.com/blog/2013/jan/16/kp-bc-jan-2013/
http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/member/EZRA-Freecoaster-to-Cassette-How-To,44087/kylecarlson,363
Just to add, The Éclat and Federal V3 coasters are both also due to be released for April.
Hope this helps

I am going to try though to get one sent over from the US!!

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Some more street vids..... and a bit about freecoasters.....
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:31 PM »
Cool  8) ...those coasters do look the bomb!

Some nasty falls in those vids!! lol.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Some more street vids..... and a bit about freecoasters.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx