gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Winstanleys fail :D
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winstanleys fail :D  (Read 1031 times)

Online oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Winstanleys fail :D
« on: January 19, 2013, 03:53 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: Just had my 5th email from them telling me the odyssey v3 wedges i ordered on 14th november will be delayed again. They have been ordered from odyssey apparently.  :2funny:

Luckily in no rush for them as i have a little moding planned for them when works quietens down. Was going to pull the plug on the order before xmas but now i'm intrigued to see when / if they will turn up and what excuses they will use   >:D

Told them before xmas they were needed for a photoshoot for a magazine and it may have to be cancelled. It worked to a degree, i actually got to speak to a human rather than the automated reponse super computer 
:LolLolLolLol:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Re: Winstanleys fail :D
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 04:16 PM »
They're known as W@nkstanley's for a reason :D
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:30 PM »
:LolLolLolLol: Just had my 5th email from them telling me the odyssey v3 wedges i ordered on 14th november will be delayed again. They have been ordered from odyssey apparently.  :2funny:

Luckily in no rush for them as i have a little moding planned for them when works quietens down. Was going to pull the plug on the order before xmas but now i'm intrigued to see when / if they will turn up and what excuses they will use   >:D

Told them before xmas they were needed for a photoshoot for a magazine and it may have to be cancelled. It worked to a degree, i actually got to speak to a human rather than the automated reponse super computer 
:LolLolLolLol:

I live near the warehouse if you need me to collect mate  ?  :4_17_5:
Live life as young as you can, for as long as you can

mattuknc

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 11:04 PM »
I've had my 3rd run in with them just before Christmas when the website says it's in stock but it actually isn't. I just said cancel and I won't be ordering from them again.  ::)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 11:13 PM »
I dont buy much from them but Ive never had any problems... ???

Online oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 12:59 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: Latest update from w@nkstanleys

"Item(s) :Odyssey Elementary V3 Stem Front Wedge -  - Please accept our sincere apologies for the continued delay. We have contacted our suppliers again, and have been informed of a revised delivery date of 05-Jun-2013."

June!!!  :shocked: time to have some fun with this  ;)
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 01:09 PM »

"Item(s) :Odyssey Elementary V3 Stem Front Wedge -  - Please accept our sincere apologies for the continued delay. We have contacted our suppliers again, and have been informed of a revised delivery date of 05-Jun-2013."

So what will you say?

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 01:32 PM »
I'd tell them to jog on!!

I got the run around when I ordered a pair of white frequency-g tyres.......You might know, only one turned up??  The other was being ordered by the supplier, followed by a couple of delayed dates.

Needless to say....they got back to me "sincere apologies, the product has been discontiued" .....Oh yeah great!

Ordered it from somewhere else and then the world was a better place :)

Online oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 02:33 PM »

So what will you say?

Luckily having my own business for years i have come across my fair share of useless companies and got quite good with the well versed emails  ;)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 02:40 PM »

So what will you say?

Luckily having my own business for years i have come across my fair share of useless companies and got quite good with the well versed emails  ;)

So basically you're just going to complain...?!!!  :D

Online oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 02:43 PM »
Complaining is only the beginning, spin a few yarns and you be surprised what can happen. I should imagine a few freebies should cover my inconvenience  ;)

Nothing ventured and all that  ;D

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 02:46 PM »
Complaining is only the beginning, spin a few yarns and you be surprised what can happen. I should imagine a few freebies should cover my inconvenience  ;)

Nothing ventured and all that  ;D

Does that mean you're going to threaten them...?!!!

Or will it be that you work for MI5 or Trading Standards...??!!   ;)

Online oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 02:48 PM »
A few white lies go a long way in the right ears  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 02:58 PM »
W@nkstanleys have owed me a rim for 6 years. Kill them.
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 03:15 PM »
Freebies all round for everyones inconvenience I say  ;D

gib66

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 03:46 PM »
gotta say i have only had problem with them once and it never got sorted i gave up trying .
i got wheel built and hey used the wrong coloured spokes .i rang them and they said post it back and they will redo it .i asked for my carriage and they said that cant be helped????'so i said i want full refund and f off type conversation they said they would only refund the parts ond not the 15.00 build monies if i asked for refund ?i couldnt believe this as the build was wrong .amazing company NOT

i kept the wheel as is but wasnt happy as it was wrong colour and to be honest it wa only 90 perent true and spokes tensionw asnt really good enough either i got diggler to sort it for me if i remember rightly

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Winstanleys fail :D

gfxgfx
gfx gfx