gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975769 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 06, 2024, 05:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  1985 Haro Master
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1985 Haro Master  (Read 353 times)

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
1985 Haro Master
« on: January 19, 2013, 10:04 AM »
I have been offered a 1985 Haro Master with original finish and decals so, I am looking for some info on them before I go ahead and buy it please.

Firstly, what are they like to ride? I mean, geometry wise and ride-ability.

Secondly, what sort of monies would I be looking at for it? It's is very used but the drops are good condition, no cracks or re-welds etc etc....

Any info/help is good please.

Cheers  :daumenhoch:
BANNED

griff

Re: 1985 Haro Master
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:48 AM »
I have been offered a 1985 Haro Master with original finish and decals so, I am looking for some info on them before I go ahead and buy it please.

Firstly, what are they like to ride? I mean, geometry wise and ride-ability.

Secondly, what sort of monies would I be looking at for it? It's is very used but the drops are good condition, no cracks or re-welds etc etc....

Any info/help is good please.

Cheers  :daumenhoch:

What kind of riding are you looking to do Terry? Cruising about or proper ramps?
How tall are you?

They're not a long frame but with a layback post mine is fine for trundling about and until I succumbed to NS it served me well for doing some little jumps and turns. I'm only about 5'8" though

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:48 AM »
Like any old bmx short to ride but still a classic ,pricewise no idea as prices are over the shot this days
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 10:53 AM »
What kind of riding are you looking to do Terry? Cruising about or proper ramps?
How tall are you?

They're not a long frame but with a layback post mine is fine for trundling about and until I succumbed to NS it served me well for doing some little jumps and turns. I'm only about 5'8" though

Some real riding Griff  :crazy2: Some dirt ramps, a few tricks and stuff  :daumenhoch:  I was thinking about trying it on the bowls too but wondered how will it stand up with old school geometry etc...

I just missed a frame set for $350 on the Museum so am looking to push this guy to near that  ::)   He wants a little more but has mailed me umpteen times about selling it so  >:D
BANNED

griff

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 10:58 AM »
If you want to do PROPER riding you know the answer...

Go to the dark side  >:D

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 02:56 PM »
I sold a mint re-powdered  one in white on Egay just over 2yr's ago with a BIN of 450 sheets 8), though not sure how much a good condition used one would go for :-\
Theres a used chrome 85 Sport on the bay now & it's already at £275 with 6.5hr's till auction end.

Buz :daumenhoch:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 02:58 PM »
Cheers Buz  :daumenhoch:

I looked at the chrome one on the bay, then saw the seller's name  ::)  Reckon that will hit the £700 mark and get re-listed in a week or so  :D
BANNED

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  1985 Haro Master

gfxgfx
gfx gfx