gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Rad family advise on Haro dilemma please :) larger pic added !!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rad family advise on Haro dilemma please :) larger pic added !!!  (Read 474 times)

spleen1970

Right boys n girls need some rad family advise stupid i know but gonna ask anyway  :daumenhoch:
This is the dilemma i love old school bmx as this was when i first got into bmx . I dont have the space or money to have a collection like most of you guys & what i have sits in the shed where it cant be seen  :'( .Because of this i have sold few bikes on as i didnt ride them & kept the one i loved to ride the most .The only problem with that is its mid school ! Now i know its stupid & the bike looks cool but i like old school!
The ride & geo of this bike is awesome ! So the question i have is what if any old school  bikes will ride as good or am i better off keep this one?
This is my ride 1993 Haro master which i have tried to give an oid school vibe ! But i can't get past that it not old school  :idiot2: Oh & one other thing i get fed up with people asking if its a Haro zippo !  :tickedoff:

Sorry for going on but really unsure what  to do so advise gratefully received from all the rad boys n girls

Thanks Sean  :daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:27 PM by spleen1970 »

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Re: Rad family advise on Haro dilemma please :)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:51 PM »
I would keep it. It looks cool.  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

griff

Re: Rad family advise on Haro dilemma please :) larger pic added !!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 08:37 PM »
Nice zippo  :daumenhoch:

Mate just keep it and use it, it might not be OS but if it suits you for riding what's the point in getting rid?

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 08:40 PM »
Just get a t-shirt that reads My Other Bike Is A Zippo!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

deeman

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 11:25 PM »
I know exactly what you mean about the old school dilemma.The truth is the bike you have now will probably ride better than most old schoolers as most of them are too short.It all depends on how much it bugs you.To all intents and purposes that still looks pretty much like an old school ride.Only the few hundred anoraks on here would be able to tell any different,but then sometimes the only people we seek approval from is the anoraks!!it takes an anorak to please an anorak!! :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:31 PM by deeman »

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 12:40 AM »
keep the zippo there  ;)

if it rides like yer like, then that is what matters - i have ridden bikes that i thought were going to be cool and they felt shite to ride - you will get more out of a bike if it is dialed right for riding  >:D that looks cool there - nice zippo  ;D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 12:43 AM »
forget the labels and the bs and be happy !  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 07:39 AM »
Looks cool, stick with what feels good for you........even if it is a Haro  :-\  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Rad family advise on Haro dilemma please :) larger pic added !!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx