gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 07:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  The Rarest Freestyler Ever to me...LOL, Like it Or NOT ~ Never Seen till NOW
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Rarest Freestyler Ever to me...LOL, Like it Or NOT ~ Never Seen till NOW  (Read 17778 times)

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Wl I'll chip in with this.....  :-X

Thats a cool looking bike right there  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

FREESTYLE MASTER

I have a fair bit of history on Taka Nieda and his trading company TEEL in New Jersey. They were an agency that brought US Brands and Asian factories together. TEEL Owned Peregrine and suprise suprise, lost of Peregrine parts began appearing on Haro Sports and masters from 85 onwards. There were some very dodgy dealings in that period and a RICO Court case.

;D

Feck me, I thought this was a site about BMX history. Lost within the usual bickering and white noise in this thread is a decent bit of historical information. Shame that went through without much notice.  Seriously, I used to wonder why this site was such a closed shop, now I know. Get over it and enjoy the dudes cool bike.

I have alot of History on Peregrine but I See Peregrine Gets no love

But Then I see Peregrine Cranks and Super Pro;s go for crazy money at least here in the States they do...

Here is Mike Loveridge who rode for Peregrine on the Kuwahara loaded with Peregrine Parts it was a Peregrine ad...

And also a RARE Advertised but never seem Peregrine Bashguard,

Never knew that but from my understanding from Talking to Howie which was his Best Friend

Taka Nieda worked for Anlun and HKK Chain it was said he opened Teel Inc with help from Anlun

Then he Trade marked the name Peregrine, Only and Anlun and other companies made the parts for him.

As far as the Haro thing goes that's good info I never knew about that but Peregrine ran all the way intill the end of 2001 with there site Peregrine USA going off line in 2000.

So do you know if the law suit went thru all the way if Peregrine had to pay, if they did probably didn't hurt Peregrine as they ( correct me if am wrong ) stopped putting peregrine parts after the 88 Team Master.

FREESTYLE MASTER

That's an awesome looking freestyler dude,I can't wait to see some pics of the bike built up.Do you know if it has different geometry to the expert/pro,or is it more or less the same frame but with the loopy platform above the rear brake?Be sure to get some pics up when it's built :daumenhoch:

Yes Very Different the top tube is way longer that on the Expert/Pro Models,

I will get more PICS up soon as soon as I sell the rest of my stuff need room to build Her right  ;)

Offline Wez

• Look Back
  • What's Happenin' Derek ???
  • Rated:
good thread...
nice bike...
is it rare?

::)
WANTED: Orphan Early 80's Front Skyway Graphite 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  The Rarest Freestyler Ever to me...LOL, Like it Or NOT ~ Never Seen till NOW

gfxgfx
gfx gfx