gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:10 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PI$$ED OFF EBAY PURCHASE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PI$$ED OFF EBAY PURCHASE  (Read 1387 times)

deeman

Re: PI$$ED OFF EBAY PURCHASE
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 12:27 AM »
:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: I'am spitting fire writing this!!! After 14 days of an open despute with this seller, I had to contact Ebay to make a decision about the misleading/badly described auction. After being on the phone for half an hour,  Ebay made a decision and awarded it to the Fu$Ģin seller!!!!!!!!  They said that he put the words " some have missing loose pages" so that covered him :tickedoff: :tickedoff: even though their were approx 75 pages missing!!!!!  The only thing I could do is to slate him with negative feedback. What a WANK&R!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :rant:

That is complete bollox!half th reason I hate ebay! :daumenhoch:

ozone

Re: PI$$ED OFF EBAY PURCHASE
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 12:56 PM »
For future reference...  Was it recorded delivery?  If it wasn't, all you had to do was pretend that you hadn't received it and eBay would have ruled in your favour 100% because the seller was unable to provide tracking info.  I've had this stunt pulled on me so I won't send any ebay gear unrecorded.  It really is a jungle out there.   ::)

It is not right but neither is selling someone an item that's not fit for purpose so fook him.   :2gunsfiring_v1:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PI$$ED OFF EBAY PURCHASE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx